Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which one that more effective for length? stretching or jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one that more effective for length? stretching or jelqing?

Hi guys, hope you all have a great day

i want to ask something, which one that actually more effective for increasing length massively? stretching or jelqing? because after reading some posts regarding to my question, most said that stretching will help with the length, and jelqing will help with the girth. FYI, for this last 3 weeks of my PE Journey, i think i did jelqing more intense than the stretching itself, so i assume that girth will come first before length? i'm focusing to my length first so i need to decide which one that need to be more intense..

thanks in advanced guys!
    Initial Penis Size :
    BPEL = 5.82" / 14.8 cm
    EG = 4.33" / 11 cm

Target For:
    3 Months : BPEL = 6.22" / 15.8 cm || EG = 4.8" / 12.2 cm
    6 Months : BPEL = 6.61" / 16.8 cm || EG = 5.3" / 13.4 cm

3 Months Progress : BPEL = 6.14" / 15.6 cm || EG = 4.8" / 12.2 cm

Originally posted by vinmar88 View Post
    Hi guys, hope you all have a great day

i want to ask something, which one that actually more effective for increasing length massively? stretching or jelqing? because after reading some posts regarding to my question, most said that stretching will help with the length, and jelqing will help with the girth. FYI, for this last 3 weeks of my PE Journey, i think i did jelqing more intense than the stretching itself, so i assume that girth will come first before length? i'm focusing to my length first so i need to decide which one that need to be more intense..

thanks in advanced guys!
    Neither should be done "intensely" perse.

Stretching is a length directed routine.
    Jelqing can be too when done with lower erection levels. As a tip, make sure for length work you do a really deep warm-up. And when you jelq keep it about 30-60% EQ, use a little less lube for a bit of a tighter pull/stretch, and at the end of each jelq motion hold in an extended stretched state as you transfer from hand to hand.

Basically, focus on the quality of the jelq in the sense of it being sortof a "stretch jelq" thats keeping a constant pull as opposed to the more erect jelqs where focus is on tissue expansion (for girth).

But, if you're focus is length, I would siggest doing JP90 with your jelq portion focused as above, after 90 days start incorporating an extender
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Yeah jelq is a length and girth exercise. As stated above you can use different erection levels to target length or girth. I like to alternative between low EL and high EL so I evenly target length and girth. After 6 months you could add the inner penis stretch, I have heard this is really effective at gaining length but is intense so you need to have experience.
      Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
      Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

wow, never heard such a thing.. i think i will divide the jelq portion by half then focused to lower my EQ a bit for the length, thanks guysss for the reply, really helpful
        Initial Penis Size :
        BPEL = 5.82" / 14.8 cm
        EG = 4.33" / 11 cm

Target For:

Comment

Originally posted by vinmar88 View Post
          wow, never heard such a thing.. i think i will divide the jelq portion by half then focused to lower my EQ a bit for the length, thanks guysss for the reply, really helpful
          I just double-checked. You can use the internal stretch after 2-3 months of consistent exercise. Below are the steps:

Step 1 - With 0 to 50 % erection level, using 1 hand place an OK-grip around the base of your penis and your scrotum without gripping the actual testicles.

Step 2 - With the same hand, stretch your penis and scrotum towards your body while pulling in an upward direction.

Step 3 - With your free hand, simultaneously grip your penis and pull straight up. Hold both hands in place for 20-30 seconds for a max of 5 sets.

Basically you are stretching your internal penis (bit covered with skin, fat pad, etc) so that over time this part will become more visible and thus, make your penis longer.

I've heard that this is an extremely good length exercise.
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

thank you so much for the tips sir, will do it
            Initial Penis Size :
            BPEL = 5.82" / 14.8 cm
            EG = 4.33" / 11 cm

Target For:

Comment

Advice on how much intensity to use on any new exercise as per Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!:

For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X