Jelqing for Uncircumcised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing for Uncircumcised

I知 uncut and while Jelqing in the Ok motion from the base, my base skin pulled up along with the stroke and it was a pain in the butt to switch over to my other hand. Would it be ok to just hold my base flat and just Jelq with my other hand? And also, is it bad to release from the Jelq and start back over from the base? Or will I need to keep the OK grip tight at the base holding the blood while Jelqing with my other hand? Any advice?

I jelq without rolling the foreskin now.
    I feel it is much more effective. Plus I don't get that friction from foreskin rolling on and off my head. So more of an exercises than masturbation. :P
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Is it ok to push back on my base with tension from my fingers and start jelqing?

Comment

Not sure I understand your last question.

For jelqing instructions there are a few pages on this forums. Plus there are a few dozens videos online on jelqing.
        Maybe that clarifies it.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

you do it normally, just ignore the foreskin. PE may lead to increase in foreskin but thats normal.

Comment

I'm uncut and with my foreskin pulled back I just jelq with one hand then using the other to pull the base back and keep doing this simultaneously. If you jelq with one hand and not hold the base then it will pull the skin with the stroke.
            Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
            Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

You can hold back the skin with one hand and perform X amount of reps- then switch hands and repeat for X reps. Keep switching hands until you've performed the targeted rep count (1/2 total with one hand, 1/2 total with the other hand).

Some uncut men are able to jelq without holding back skin by using a lot of lube.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I was in a similar situation when I started recently.
                For me the best method is to just use lube while alternating hands every stroke.
                Using the resting hand to hold down the skin at the base, then pulling with that hand and resting the other.
                Dry jelqs didn't feel right and this just works well to keep the directional pressure equalized.

Could see it being more annoying depending on your starting length and hand size though.

Comment

Hey fellas. Thanks for the advise. So one of my main questions is, do I need to stop the blood flow from the base while I知 doing stokes with my other hand? Or can I continue to hold my forskin back and continue to Jelq with my other hand? Am I making any scene? And how can I upload a video to this thread?

Comment

Hi TexasDeputy. Im uncircumcised too, tried jelqing but also had some pain. I stopped jelqing solely/intensely, now i only stretch and pump with some light jelqing between sets and good results still follow.

That said I did have a lot more comfort with the v-jelq. I could feel my dick had more of a workout because i didnt have to slack of due to sore skin. This way you can hold your balls down by sliding the next v in for the jelq. Holding them down does the trick.
                    May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 ラ EG 5.3/4
                    July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 ラ EG 6.3/4

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I値l have to try the v-Jelq while holding down my balls. I知 6-3/4 inches erect. My goal is 8 or so. Will the vjeqs help without the pump? And what kind of pump do you use?

Comment

You're welcome like i said i feel like the v-jelq works better for me.
                        Im not too sure if you can substitute it on the jp90 day tho.

With the jelq there will always be some skin coming forward. You've just gotta find a way that allows for the least amount of skin and most comfort.

I love pumping. Got the full Penomet package

Comment

Ohhh gotcha. So do you PE on time or reps? If so how long or how many reps?

Comment

Mostly time and technique/what feels good.

Warm-up
                            Stretch
                            Pump 8mins
                            Light jelq 2mins
                            Pump 8mins
                            Jelq 2mins
                            Pump 8mins
                            5mins focus on V-jelq

Just an example of my routine. It changes quite often tho. Sometimes im rushed for time so:
                            Light stretch
                            Pump 10mins
                            Jelq 2mins
                            Pump 10mins
                            Light jelq/massage

If you're new to pumping then you should start with half this time. And focus more on learning, adding a tiny amount of time and or pressure. Last thing you want is a broken cock

Comment

Great advice. What kind of pump do you use? I don稚 have one. I知 just doing the regular Jelqing technique. I believe it痴 the p90

Warmup
                              Pull to left w/ 25 reps of kegals
                              Right w/same
                              Down then up.
                              And in between with stretching in circles then helicopter.

Then a total of 150 jelqs. And since I知 uncut. I hold down at the base with my fingers and Jelq with the other.

Idk if I知 making sense by typing it. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X