JP90 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 Question

Getting back into PE after about 18 month break. I’m doing the JP90 routine again to get started.

Is 4 days a week if the JP90 enough? Should I do the full 90 days before doing more serious routines like the extender and pumping? Or would 4-6 weeks of JP90 be enough before using the extender and pump again?
    Start: 07/05/2016
    BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
    MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
    BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
    BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
    NBPEL - 6.25"

I would say stick with the 90 days. Give the JP90 a chance to see what it does for you. If you are making gains with it don't change a thing.
    You can gain with 4 days a week but like most anything your only going to get out of it what you put into it. Your gains will come at a slower pace.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I've been on JP90 since september. Honestly, it has been consistently giving me gains and I feel like as long as that's happening there's no need to do any flashy gadgets or switch up the routine.

Comment

Cavalier that was what I was thinking, and stay with it for 90 days. I was just thinking since this is my second time doing this perhaps just do it for conditioning before doing extender, pumping and clamps. I’ll benefit with the gains, and the last time I did JP90 I gained over .25” in the first 90 days.

@bigplayre while I want to gain at least .5” in length this second time around. I also want to gain .5” in girth. My goal is to get to 6” or more in girth. I found last time gaining girth was hard although I did gain .25” in girth but lost it. Kept my length gains though. Girth is harder to gain, and from what I’ve read around here many guys have had a lot of success with girth gains through clamping.
        Start: 07/05/2016
        BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
        MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
        BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
        BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
        NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Working...
        X