Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me if I should improve my routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me if I should improve my routine?

(I do a 15 minute heat pad before all of this). Everyday, I do 15 minutes of Jelqing and usually no less than 30 minutes later I'll do 15 minutes in the shower with the bathpump re-pumping every 5 minutes to maintain pressure.

Also, if someone could link me to a hanging tutorial or hanging devices, that'd be great. Looking to improve and add more onto my routine.
    canadaboi
    Last edited by canadaboi; 04-19-2019, 09:37 AM.
    Exercises along with being in the midst of puberty:

~~~~~~~(BPEL) (MEC)

1/16/2019: 6.85"; 4.71"
    1/22/2019: 6.92"; 4.78"
    4/18/2019: 7.37"; 5.00"
    ~1/5/2021: 8.5"; 5.00"

Anyone?

~~~~~~~(BPEL) (MEC)

Comment

How long have you been doing this routine? Is your focus on length or girth?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I did it for a week but I really had to focus on some stuff in my life then, so I stopped. Just got back into it, 3 days in a row so far, taking a break every 5th day (so this sunday and next week saturday). Working on length really, so the girth is just a cherry on top.

P.S. Cute Cavalier, I have 2.

~~~~~~~(BPEL) (MEC)

Comment

If you are looking to gain length the I would say replace the bathmate with a basic stretching exercise. Adding stretching in on top of your routine as it is will be too much for a beginner.

P.S. I have 3
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It's annoying that I bought a stealth with the cork or whatever its called, and then immediately gained girth because of puberty. How long until you think I would something else without the issue of being a beginner? Would weights count as stretching? Do you recommend any specific stretcher?

~~~~~~~(BPEL) (MEC)

Comment

Typically it's recommended to complete a 90 conditioning period before adding in anything advance. However in my opinion if one chooses to start off with a device then it should be with the device only. Even at that there is still a conditioning period you must go through with the device.

Hanging is great for gaining length but I highly recommend that you do your research before attempting it. If you choose to go that way down the road I highly recommend you go with a vacuum hanger. This is an old thread and some of it's a bit outdated but there is still a lot of good information in it.

Hanging 101 - PEGym

Comment

I'd advise keeping it as simple as possible. I tried crazy hour long routines before, but all it does is discourage you on days that you're busy, which in turn demotivates you when your missed days begin adding up. Having a simple, 25 minute routine, which you do 4 times a week for 4 years, is far better than an hour long routine which you stick to for 3 weeks straight before losing motivation and dropping it, or which you are very inconsistent with.

If you would like a routine, my current one is:

Warm up with a rice sock for 10 minutes
                Stretches left, right, straight out and down
                Jelqing 10 minutes

And that's it. I do 'edging' after, but it's not really edging, just me messing about. The stretches done quite lightly, with the same sort of feeling like when your neck is tight and you stretch it out. Hard stretching will just give you a numb dick, from experience.

I haven't gained-gained yet, given I've only been doing it 3 weeks, but I know for a fact that I'll gain in the next 2-5 months. On top of that, my erections are much thicker than they've been in a couple years, my flaccid is much larger, and my hard flaccid is a distant memory.
                SoraSora
                Last edited by SoraSora; 04-19-2019, 04:36 PM.
                Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Don't even think about hanging. Seriously.

Your mentioned puberty, are you old enough to be on this forum?

If so, just find the JP90 routine, and just follow that.
                  Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                  Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                  1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
                  X