No announcement yet.

Are kegels while stretching bad? (JP90)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are kegels while stretching bad? (JP90)

First post! I've been doing jp90 for a few months now and perform all the stretches while doing kegels, as stated in the program. Never thought twice about it before, but im finally realizing that all those kegels probably did more harm than good. I suspect that they overly tightened my pelvic floor muscles, leading to some turtling and difficulty getting/maintaining an erection standing up. Also, it makes me grip my dick too tightly when stretching because every kegel pulls it back. First workout done today without the kegels, stretches already felt much better. Explains why when i take breaks from PE I seem to get better erections (I only kegel while PEing). This is just my experience though, does anyone else have input on this? I read somewhere that kegels are only good if your pelvic floor is too loose/weak, which is probably not the case for me. I'm going to try and loosen it up by performing more reverse kegels now.. any other advice?
    MadTown99
    Last edited by MadTown99; 04-21-2019, 03:54 AM.

There is a clear warning in the Jp.

Comment

Yes, kegeling while stretching does have the potential for creating pelvic floor problems. At the top of the Basic Stretching section of the JP90 there is a quote box that states-

CAUTION- The technique of stretching while kegeling can be harmful for those who don't have the requisite level conditioning to handle it. if you're new to training it would be in your best interests to become proficient in the standard kegel before attempting to stretch against a kegel contraction.
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 04-21-2019, 06:08 AM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X