Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you do the BTC stretch and the Foot long stretch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do the BTC stretch and the Foot long stretch???

I was trying to look for any threads on BTC Stretch and Footlong Stretch there are just too many it will take a long time. So thats why I made a another thread sorry . Could anyone tell me in detail how to do these stretchs especially the BTC becuase I'm giong to do the DLD newbie routine like in 2 days. It would be very helpful if anyone could point in the right direction for BTC 'S stretches. Thanks and sorry putting out another thread.

I have no idea what a foot long stretch is, but the BTC stretch stands for Between The Cheeks stretch. You basically just stretch your penis out and then place it between your butt cheeks, and voila!
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
      I have no idea what a foot long stretch is, but the BTC stretch stands for Between The Cheeks stretch. You basically just stretch your penis out and then place it between your butt cheeks, and voila!
      is this the same as laxy ass stretches?? I think the worst thin gof PE is there are too many exerecise names that often mean the same thing
      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
      1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
      G
      BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

I do not know about the foot long,but the way the BTC are done in that routine are I believe is first to the right then the left then in
        in the middle.
        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

You grab you penis from behind, between your legs, and stretch out backwards. It's just a directional thing. Rasputine is right too.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic wolf View Post
            is this the same as laxy ass stretches?? I think the worst thin gof PE is there are too many exerecise names that often mean the same thing
            BTC is a hanging term and is not the same as Lazy Ass Streches. LAS, you're sitting on your dick and BTC is letting your dick hang down with your legs up.

Raider

Comment

Working...
            X