Bone pressing - am I doing it wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone pressing - am I doing it wrong?

I'm not even that fat, and I get over an inch more when bone pressing than when I'm not doing it. I press the ruler right into the crotch directly over my dick. Could I be doing it wrong and in fact stickign it between the pubic bone and some penile tissue? I do feel solid resistance at the end there, but it still feels like quite a lot of length added.
    I like making my wee wee larger

Put a pic in your album and then we can tell you for sure.

I'm fairly skinny and have about a 1/2" fat pad, so 1" is definitely possible.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
      Put a pic in your album and then we can tell you for sure.

I'm fairly skinny and have about a 1/2" fat pad, so 1" is definitely possible.
      Ok, I'll do that later today and let you know.

Comment

Based on your description, it seems to me you are doing it properly.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

An extra BPEL inch is about what I have even after losing weight. If you want a visual reference, I have measuring pics in a profile album.
          BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
          Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
          Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
          Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
          Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
          Current: 7.8 - 5.6
          Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

I'm about 140 lbs and have a 0.8" fat pad so yeah it just depends where all your fat develops most and the amount of skin too.
            Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
            Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

What I was more concerned about is wheter I was sticking the ruler too deep into the crotch. There is a bump above the place where I stick it in, which stops it way short of where it goes when I stick it below, all the way in :P

Comment

Originally posted by Wang McDiddledong View Post
                What I was more concerned about is wheter I was sticking the ruler too deep into the crotch. There is a bump above the place where I stick it in, which stops it way short of where it goes when I stick it below, all the way in :P
                Yes, there's a small hole right at the dick base between dick and pubic bone. Gives me some 2-3 mm.
                I think there are ligements there too.
                Can appear when you have a fat pad as if it's getting "inside".

Is it the real BPEL or a bit far up where the pubic bone is..hmmm ...what matters is that you measure consistent for PE purposes.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I have about an inch to 1.25" fat pad as well. The ruler should "bump" against the pubic bone and in doing so only vary the measurement maybe 1/4" at most from a light press to "jam it in" pressure; once it's up against the pubic bone that is.
                  Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                  Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                  Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Hey, sorry for being so late, but I've just posted a pic of me bone pressing to my album.

That's not my full length either, as I don't have a full boner in the pic, but notice the depression and how deep the ruler is stuck into.

The ruler has its reserve filed off so that it begins exactly at the 0 cm line - specifically for measuring.

The pic should be in my album when accepted by the mods

Comment

I press the ruler in so it hits the pubic bone, not in the "hole" right above my dick, maybe 3/4" above the base. You can tell because you feel it against the firm bone and not the flexible ligaments. I'm pretty lean and still have a 3/4" fat pad.

I also just checked a database that takes the average from several credible penis length studies. The difference between BP and NBP is 3/4", so that must be about average for a fat pad of the men studied.
                      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I'm trying to upload that pic but it's not working for me for some reason. Says the photo is pending, but then it disappears without showing up in my album. what am I doing wrong? I've already forgotten the exact way to upload these files lol

Comment

Ok, here it is!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...epressing.html

Checked just now, and actually wherever I press, I get about an inch or slightly over that.

Comment

Wait are we really supposed to press that much? Damn. If so I'm like 8 inches long. I'm over weight though. 6.5 inches nbpl.

Comment

Looks super girthy, way more than the 4.9" you posted. 7.3 is excellent length bro. Good luck in your gains brother.
                              Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                              Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
                              Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Working...
                              X