Trying to reach that magical 8x6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to reach that magical 8x6

Hey everyone im new (to Pegym not pe in general).

Starting size: 6.75in bpel x 4.9in meg age 17
    Current size: 7.25in bpel x 5.5in meg age 19 (20 in 2 months)

Started with manual stretches for 15min (which took me to 7.0in bpel)
    Increased stretches to 30min (no change after a few months)
    Did the jelq free routine (got some girth, but no length)

I wanted to try behind the cheek stretches but my body fat is too high. I would also like to try hanging but can't afford a good hanger right now.

I just don't know how to reach 8x6.

You'll get there eventually. You started at young like I did, so you have plenty of time. Don't make the same mistake and stop doing PE until you reach past your goals. Consistency is the best way to gain. Figure out programming and what exercises work best for your body along with how many rest days you need.

Comment

I gain girth very easy, if i go hard on the Uli's and pumping im sure i could hit 6in meg in a few months but i have no idea how to gain length.

Comment

JP90 @ low EL plus heated manual stretching (if your going to stick with a manual routine)

Also, dropping that body fat will make you Look a lot bigger
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

You seem to have pretty good progress with PE over time. I think you can easily hit the goal sizes you have if you just keep going at it for long periods of time. At the end of the day, we all differ in how quickly we can make gains.

Comment

i think length just takes time and patience plus proper rest for your dick. i started @ 7.5 and am at 9 now in length, but the girth cam within the first couple months but the length took over a year for consistent results with combo bathmate, jelq, and clamping. its been several years since i started and i keep doing it, for looks and it feels great to hang low and be nice and thick as well, even though 9 seems to be my limit in length. doesnt hurt to keep trying safely
            BPL: 8.5 IN X 6IN
            GOAL: 9IN X 6.5IN

Comment

Try bundled stretching.

Bundled Stretch
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Are you sure you want 6" girth? Some options are limited at that point. Teeth scraping blow jobs, anal is hit and miss. I though I wanted 6" but I think 5.5" is enough because I don't want to limit my options. Ladies get scared haha.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                  Are you sure you want 6" girth? Some options are limited at that point. Teeth scraping blow jobs, anal is hit and miss. I though I wanted 6" but I think 5.5" is enough because I don't want to limit my options. Ladies get scared haha.
                  Positive. My 5.5in girth looks small as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by 8.5thickone View Post
                    i think length just takes time and patience plus proper rest for your dick. i started @ 7.5 and am at 9 now in length, but the girth cam within the first couple months but the length took over a year for consistent results with combo bathmate, jelq, and clamping. its been several years since i started and i keep doing it, for looks and it feels great to hang low and be nice and thick as well, even though 9 seems to be my limit in length. doesnt hurt to keep trying safely
                    Do i just keep adding time to my stretches? Or do i do something different? My final goal is the same as yours 9x6.5.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMandingo View Post
                      Do i just keep adding time to my stretches? Or do i do something different? My final goal is the same as yours 9x6.5.
                      Have you tried increasing intensity of your stretches instead of increasing volume? I only pull as hard as I can, without pain, when I stretch. But my stretching routine only lasts for about several minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X