Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a correct way to measure flacid length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a correct way to measure flacid length?

The reason I ask this is there seems to be a pretty wide descrepency with my measurements from day to day or room temps, ect...

If it's turtling from being cold is that condidered a flacid length? If it's warmed up from taking a shower is that considered flacid length? If it's warmed up from a shower and I give it 1 slow 5 second pull is that considered flacid length? All these senerios give me a pretty big difference in measurements.

What is the proper senerio for measuring flacid? Also is 'bone pressed' the right way or just lightly laying the ruler against your skin? I dont have much body fat at all but the difference in BP and non BP is as much as 1/2" with me.

Like to hear a bunch of replies on this!

Thanks,

Fitboy
    Last edited by fitboy; 08-14-2007, 10:13 AM.
    Stock Sucks

Fit,

Try measuring your penis 3 times in one day, adding the measurements up, and then divide by 3 (this will get your average). Try measuring at the three most "average temperature" times during the day. In other words, don't measure when it's extremely cold or hot.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

What about giving it 1 quick pull first...is this considered cheating? ...sometimes it just plain ol 'turtling'.

Fitboy
      Stock Sucks

Comment

Working...
      X