Penis skin health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis skin health

I'm not positive which forum this question should be in. Happy to repost elsewhere if needed.

Over the last few years I've noticed that my penis skin doesn't seem to have the "strength" that it used to. I find myself getting tears easier. (Sometimes just rubbing against my jeans all day can create an issue.)

I started stalking PEGYM in Feb and have been doing more edging since then. I also bought some crazy expensive specialty oil that's supposed to restore skin health for elderly people with fragile skin. One or both has helped. It's still not where it should be though.

I have zero issues with the skin anywhere else on my body. (Not oily. Not dry. No allergies.)

-Unfortunately I've used it less in the last few years which I'm guessing is the issue. As I edge more and more will that eventually get things back to normal?
    -Are there any ointments, lotions, etc that you'd recommend?
    -Any other thoughts, comments or suggestions?

Thanks!
    4/27/19 - BPEL 6.875 * NBPEL 5.750 * EG 4.250 * <2mins

GOAL - BPEL 8.000 * NBPEL 7.500 * EG 6.000 * When she's done

Progress Log

Any oil that keeps elasticity in the skin will help. If your pants are rubbing your penis raw, then wear something over your junk to prevent that. You said your skin doesn't have the same strength as before. What changed besides your age? What are you expecting the difference to be?

As we get older, we are slowly decomposing. I'm not sure how to get strength in the skin as good as it was before, but keeping the skin lubricated is a good way to make sure it stays looking a feeling brand new. Also, if you just want tougher penis skin, PE has made mine a little more "durable" and "tough."

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
      Any oil that keeps elasticity in the skin will help. If your pants are rubbing your penis raw, then wear something over your junk to prevent that. You said your skin doesn't have the same strength as before. What changed besides your age? What are you expecting the difference to be?

As we get older, we are slowly decomposing. I'm not sure how to get strength in the skin as good as it was before, but keeping the skin lubricated is a good way to make sure it stays looking a feeling brand new. Also, if you just want tougher penis skin, PE has made mine a little more "durable" and "tough."

I like the ALOE VERA 100% GEL from Fruit of the Earth. It's a great lubricant for jelqing and heals quickly as well.

Comment

Bathmate MaxOut has been amazing for my skin. Ordering essential oils soon to make my essential vein oil too.
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
          I like the ALOE VERA 100% GEL from Fruit of the Earth. It's a great lubricant for jelqing and heals quickly as well.
          I prefer black seed oil myself.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
            That is what I use
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Your warm down should include elements of skin treatment- particularly moisturizers and supplements to aid penile skin health. A mild cocoa butter cream should be very useful for this purpose. Topical arnica can be good for helping to speed the healing of minor bruises and abrasions.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Coconut oil is absolutely wonderful and you can pick it up at your local grocery store! It also has all sorts of healing properties. It's amazing for any jeqling exercises as well.

Additionally I learned a while back that if you have access to hydrocortisone, you can use this as a 'recovery' ointment. Hydrocortisone is known to 'thin' the skin, so use it carefully, but that said, I find it works wonders in preparing the skin for stretching and overal lengthening of your unit.
                Original/Current Stats:
                09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                  Coconut oil is absolutely wonderful and you can pick it up at your local grocery store! It also has all sorts of healing properties. It's amazing for any jeqling exercises as well.

Additionally I learned a while back that if you have access to hydrocortisone, you can use this as a 'recovery' ointment. Hydrocortisone is known to 'thin' the skin, so use it carefully, but that said, I find it works wonders in preparing the skin for stretching and overal lengthening of your unit.
                  This is interesting advice! Thanks for posting it here!
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post

I have been using the cream after PE to aid healing. My penis looks 10x better now.
                    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Just a quick update for any that might care. I'm on day 14 of JP90 and my dick looks AWESOME! Skin looks really healthy. Veins are starting to show. The flaccid hang is noticeably increased. I've been using the Wicked brand lube. Can't remember exactly which one but I can update if anyone wants to know. I've also been using "Bio-Oil" post workout. I got it at CVS and it says it's for; scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging skin and dehydrated skin. It might be one of the products that's helped but honestly I think it might just be the increased blood flow from the stretches and jelqs.
                      4/27/19 - BPEL 6.875 * NBPEL 5.750 * EG 4.250 * <2mins

GOAL - BPEL 8.000 * NBPEL 7.500 * EG 6.000 * When she's done

Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                      X