two months in, no gains whatsoever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two months in, no gains whatsoever?

So I started on february 27th, so exactly two months ago. I've been doing the jp90 and about a month in I bought myself a bathmate (which I'm still trying to get used to, it doesn't seem like the best purchase in my experience with it yet). Regardless, I started at 15,5cm bpel. I measured myself today, and I'm exactly 15,5cm bpel. Is it normal to see absolutely no gains inside two months?

In truth, I have missed a couple training sessions in these two months. I told myself i'd make jp90 into a 4 month thing to compensate with any misssed days, but I'm still surprised I have made no gains so far, especially since the inclusion of the bathmate at the end of my workouts.

Originally I wanted a half inch in my first 3 months. This is beginning to look unrealistic, but I'd still be happy with a half inch in 6 months (which would set me right about early summer). I was counting on that half inch to boost my confidence a little bit

ANY thoughts or advice is truly appreciated

EDIT: just checked my post history, I totally overestimated how long I've had the bathmate for. I've had it for a bit over a week lol. I'll give it more time but my point remains, I don't see any short term or long term effects from the bathmate, or even pein general.
    Last edited by johnnydough; 03-27-2019, 10:08 AM.

Yes it's completely normal. Have you been consistent with your workouts? Are you exercising correctly with manuals as well as the Bathmate? If you think the Bathmate isn't worth it then you may be using it wrong because I find it amazing and you have instant temp gains post workout.

Missed a "couple" sessions? That's the problem if you aren't being consistent. Do another 3 months without skipping a workout or at least don't miss more than 1 session every 2 weeks and then measure again.

PE isn't magic and may take years for you to get your half inch.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Not everyone gains on the JP90 or a beginner routine. I gained NOTHING, but never expected to as it's a conditioning routine. I gained everything from hanging after JP90. Just keep at it to condition, but while you're doing that, research what you want to do as an advanced routine and start planning for it for when your done with the JP90.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnydough View Post
        So I started on february 27th, so exactly two months ago. I've been doing the jp90 and about a month in I bought myself a bathmate (which I'm still trying to get used to, it doesn't seem like the best purchase in my experience with it yet). Regardless, I started at 15,5cm bpel. I measured myself today, and I'm exactly 15,5cm bpel. Is it normal to see absolutely no gains inside two months?
        Ok, first off February 27th is only one month ago. So that may be one thing to consider. I see your join date is January, so maybe you mean you started January 27th.

Second, it is my understanding that the JP90 is really just a conditioning routine. Some guys do report gains a few months in, but that is usually just EQ gains. If you were healthy starting out you may not see any quick gains.

And please note that the 90 in JP90 is for 90 days, or three months. You should hold off measuring until the 90 day mark otherwise you are just creating stress and anxiety constantly chasing numbers.

In truth, I have missed a couple training sessions in these two months.
        No big deal. if you really mean 1 or 2 out of 60, let it go. Continue as is. Aftr the 90 days start to look at more advanced exercises and experiment. If it is 1 or 2 per week, then reevaluate at 90 and perhaps go for another month.

Originally I wanted a half inch in my first 3 months. This is beginning to look unrealistic, but I'd still be happy with a half inch in 6 months (which would set me right about early summer). I was counting on that half inch to boost my confidence a little bit
        A half inch at 6 months may be a bit much to expect. But go for it. Always be careful and mindful!
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

An inch over the course of a year is more realistic, or .5 in 6/mo

Just make sure your focus on your JP90 is quality, not quantity. Its easy to get caught up in just completing the reps and routine. Focus on doing full, slow jelqs. Use a "one onethousand two onethousand three onethousand" counting system. For length focus on lower erection jelq, less than 60%. And make sure you're really FEELING the pull, stretch, and expansion in each rep. When you do them you should really be feeling like "this is DEFINITELY working my length"

I almost call length jelqing "stretch jelqing" because the idea is to be pulling it and keeping is as far away from the body as possible as well as expanding tissue "in that direction"

Its a little tough to explain but once you get it youll get it.
          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

It took me about 9 months before I saw any significant gains.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I did jp90 and gained nothing as well but it was perfect conditioning for my hanging and bathmate routine which resulted in going from 7 bpel x 5.25 girth to 8x6 in a little over a year. Just be patient and think of it a preparation for more intense stuff

Comment

Working...
              X