Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I under training?

Hi guys,

I have been trying to get this right on and off for a while now and unfortunately have still not cracked it I always end up doing 30-60 days of a routine, see nothing happening. get de-motivated and then stop for about a month before eventually returning with the mindset that I am not giving up on this lol. I don't mind putting in a couple years of work for something that will benefit me the rest of my life as long as I can actually see some progress!

So I have tried all sorts over time, the JP90, The PESG, The Jelq Free routine and I always just have a few good days and a few bad days but nothing really seems to stay on the right track for a consistent time frame for me...

Some days I would do the JP90 and get insane night and morning wood but then the next 2 or 3 days I wouldn't get any good EQ and then it would bounce back again. I was advised by Big Al that I was peaking with doing too much training in short bursts and should cut back on it and focus on EQ along with the Jelq free routine. So that's what I did...

At first the EQ training wasn't doing anything but after about 10 days I did start to see improvement. But I feel there is a fine line between going too far with my PONR or timing it just right. If i time it just right then my final finish after 3 x PONR is super intense and a big load but if i go too far with one of the PONR then I dribble alot of it out and it kind of kills the exercise. I still persist after this but I feel that it doesn't work as well if i stop too late and it can be hard to get right consistently.

Anyways back on topic I have returned to a more simple routine to make sure I don't overdo it. I started out with 100 pendulum side to side stretches but up 10 stretches each session, followed by 10 minutes of wet 5 second jelqing followed by a few erect kegals then 15 minutes of edging with a warm up and warm down. I went back to jelqs because before when I first started a month of jelqing actually increased blood flow in my penis because I saw veins start to appear which were never there before and they still remain now... so I know that did something which is why I think jelqs are probably my best bet...

I remain in the neutral PI zone. there's nothing negative happening but there's also nothing positive happening as far as i can see. after edging I do get good EQ shortly after my work out, if I focus to get an erection 3-4 hours after training then I am in the 9.5-10 EQ some days if I am lucky, but then the next day its gone and its back to normal.... no night wood, no morning wood. Just normal. I rarely get morning wood in the first place anyway just every now and then it's never really been an every day thing for me, sometimes after some heavy training sessions in the past I have had extremely good night and morning wood and felt great about it but then it never sticks around after 1 or 2 days its back to normal and I have to gain it back again.

The Edging definitely boosts my EQ straight after my session though so I am going to continue with it as I feel like it is a very important part of the training but why no positive PI's? Should I be increasing the reps of my jelqs? I usually do one handed jelqs holding the base in place with 1 hand and jelqing with the other... after work out I feel a slight stimulation in the penis with slight redness and my penis stays extended for a little bit of time after. I feel refreshed and don't think I am doing anything wrong but I am 30 days in now and still just kind of feeling neutral. Is this a problem or should I just persist and see what happens? Appreciate the help, I really want to figure this out! I absolutely REFUSE to give up! and I will keep going until I see some measurement change! I have gained the occassional 0.1 I think but I can never be too sure if its just good EQ or not lol. I need to see a 0.3 gain or something at least to confirm that it is in fact working. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you

Originally posted by assassins147 View Post
    Hi guys,

...back on topic I have returned to a more simple routine to make sure I don't overdo it. I started out with 100 pendulum side to side stretches but up 10 stretches each session, followed by 10 minutes of wet 5 second jelqing followed by a few erect kegals then 15 minutes of edging with a warm up and warm down. I went back to jelqs because before when I first started a month of jelqing actually increased blood flow in my penis because I saw veins start to appear which were never there before and they still remain now... so I know that did something which is why I think jelqs are probably my best bet...
    How long have you been at this routine?
    is it a 5 day on 2 day off?
    How do you feel after 5 days?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I have been on this routine for around 30 days as of now... and I am currently doing a 2 on 1 off schedule. I had bad experience of a 5 day routine before when I first started and ended up over training because of it. but at least then some days I was getting morning and night wood but some days not also. always has fluctuated for me trying to get consistency because I believe that's the key... what would you advise? Should I up reps or days...?

Comment

I'm a big proponent of slow and steady. I keep at a routine about 3 months before making changes. I would rather not see gains than see injury. That being said, I do make gradual increase in intensity over a period of months. But I do mean gradual.

I will jelq in terms of reps rather than minutes, so for example month one I will do 110 wet jelqs, then in month two I will do 130. Or I'll stretch for 40 second instead of 30 (per direction). It is really more about the feel in the moment than an exact plan.

So consider incremental increases.

Second thing I need to ask is about edging. Reading your routine and it is unclear:
        Are you edging and ejaculating right after a routine?

It is the general consensus that ejaculation should be separated from PE by at least 2 hours. You are doing edging as a part of a PE routine (not PerE, we need to differentiate) so don't ejaculate within a PE related routine. Wait and relive yourself at a different time.
        Thread

Comment

ah... I will try that then and see if it makes any difference. Yes I am ejaculating after 3 successful PONR and finishing on the 4th and I space the PONR about 5 minutes each apart then have an immediate ejaculation about a minute after that so in general its a 15-16 minute session.

Sometimes i go a bit too far though and then my ejaculation isn't as powerful so I don't know if that affects anything? but I try to stop before it goes too far but haven't mastered it yet. some days are better than others however I AM edging straight after my jelqing and before my warm down...

I was advised by big al to incorporate edging as part of my routine when I was doing the jelq free routine along with erect kegals and I have kept edging as part of my routine since.... it does help straight after exercise though I get better erections but I also do feel worn out and sometimes a little sore. not sore as in it hurts but more like I can feel my member has been worked and it needs rest and erections don't stay for long, they get to a strong peak but quickly degrade because he needs rest...

Should I go back to a 5 day a week routine then? or do you think its more ideal to stick to the 2 on 1 off for now? I will crack this eventually! xD I'll resume tonight counting my reps. maybe do 100-150 and space out the edging 3-4 hours after my session or something... Thanks for the help

Should I edge still during my PE exercises but just not ejaculate? or completely do it separately another time? and will I still have to Warm up > Warm down again for the separate session?
          Last edited by assassins147; 03-31-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

As far as I am concerned, edging is a great part of any PE work. But by ejaculating you are voiding the body of some essential nutrients that would help the PE process.

My suggestion is to keep edging as part of the routine. Then do the release later. If you have time, do a good warm up, then edge again then ejaculate.

if you are happy with the 2 on/1 off schedule, keep at it. If it helps, try 2on/1off/2on/2off. I have done that often just because of life stuff.
            Thread

Comment

Cool well I have started doing that but still feel like i may need to up the anti. I am getting slightly stronger EQ but i think its from not relieving myself for 3-4 days as well as the exercises but I am still not getting any night wood and morning wood only comes every now and then... I have had stronger more frequent signs in the past but I have had no adverse effects either I still feel as if I am just kind of stuck in the middle. I will continue anyway and see how the next week goes. maybe add an extra day at some point... I'll see how I feel. Thanks for your help and advice anyways I will continue to edge during the routine but relieve myself after if i need to...

Comment

Working...
              X