1st time ballooning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time ballooning

i tried ballooning today after my pe workout but struggled to find a spot to rub for the ballooning exercise, i tried it lying down as seen it was recommended but struggled to find that magic spot i tried below the balls around the pelvis in general, the shaft, the base, the penis pit, the head, i tried getting to a certain erection level and trying again but with no luck i even tried it sitting down instead of laying down but nothing, and i done this for maybe 40 minutes until i gave up, 4/5 hours later i attempted to balloon one more time and managed to keep an erection by rubbing a spot maybe a half inch maybe less down my shaft but noticed the whole time blood wasn't really flowing to my penis head, my penis head had blood flowing but it was wrinkly as if it was more used to more blood expansion, rk brought blood to the glands and the shaft was rock solid i stopped after nearly 20 minutes of ballooning as wasn't sure about ballooning 4/5 hours after workouts and if its right to do so, i had read on here people saying they edge couple hours after work out rather than straight after but over thinking lead me to stop just in case as edging and ballooning are two different things.

my questions are

1. was the spot i was rubbing stopping blood flow to my glands in some way? it could of been a vein or something as it did have a texture but i didn't use any pressure on spot i was rubbing and i used a loose grip with no pressure when holding penis still from bottom of shaft

2. i have noticed my erections angles are lower not sure if that also a blood flow thing or due to side to side stretch and fowfering (erect penis used to point slighlty up now it needs to be more erect to get it up at that angle than it used to)

3. what are good signs you have found a magic spot for ballooning

4. is it ok to balloon on off days or at least experiment with ballooning
    Last edited by 1312; 06-03-2019, 12:19 AM.

I doubt that you were restricting blood flow and suspect that you just weren't fully engorged is all. Perhaps your second question is some indication of why that is but it's not something I know enough about to speculate on.

I'd say that you've found the magic spot when it results in full engorgement - and you could have multiple spots. All you're trying to do is become as hard as possible without leading to ejaculation, so wherever you find it to be most stimulating, short of masturbating, that's the spot. Remember that edging and ballooning are very similar, in that both activities are keeping an erection for a sustained period of time. Where they are dissimilar is in the objectives. With edging, your objective is to be learn arousal and ejaculation control, so you're pushing yourself to plateaus and near PONR. Whereas with ballooning, your objective is simply to force as much blood into your penis as possible and keep it there long for a long time.

I suppose that the answer to your 4th question really depends on you. Are you well conditioned? What are your goals? What do your "on" days consist of? Etc...

Comment

I never managed to get ballooning with that magic spot to work.
      I wouldn't break my head over it. Edging where you push a strong RK and keep a 100%+ erection going will have similar results.
      Angion Method, which I talk about in the link in my signature is the most effective edging exercise for me.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

been looking into kegels for a while including looking into pelvic drop exercises on youtube ect, i can kegel by puckering my anus as if stopping a shit and i feel something move what i think is my pelvic floor and my penis moves and im able to stop urine by doing this, think it might be a variation of the rk possibly a root lock (back kegel) but im not to sure, i can reverse kegel as i can push out my urine during a pee but doing that when not peeing i dont have any signs that im doing it, i read that pushing blood into your penis will cause a flushed flacid which i can do but it feels so much more mentally, i dont even know if its from doing rk especially in pelvic drop exercises on youtube you're told to do the elevator technique or imaging your dick is a balloon or that you have a string pulling down from between your balls and anus but doing all this is all in the head i dont feel anything in the pelvis or around and it doesn't feel like the reverse kegel i do when peeing, i think I've read so much about it to try and help me and it's left me with so many questions and doubts
        Last edited by 1312; 06-03-2019, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Word of advice: Without proper punctuation, your post is VERY difficult to read. I suspect you'll get more and better feedback by improving your presentation.

Comment

Working...
          X