erect jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erect jelq?

is there any exercise called erected jelq?? I usually do 100 reps with 100% erection, is this bad/good??
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Very easy to hurt yourself like that!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

hmm.. what kind of hurt are you speaking of?
      "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

@indianajones,

Are you a beginner to PE? If so, your penis is not used to such an advanced exercise. Doing jelqs at that high an erection can damage the penis tissues, and you can rupture blood vessels. And it sounds like you started this exercise without knowledge of how to properly use it; if you jelq 100% too fast, you are more likely to cause (serious) injury.

I am a beginner too, so more experienced members will have to give you more info.
        My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

okay, i thougth i've read it somewhere here on the forum.. just figured i would try it out.. but will not do anymore untill im ready for it.. yea im a noob so will take it more easy thanks for advice!

Comment

Yea i wouldn't do high erection jelqs untill your fully into to PE.

Theres a couple of things i have always said i will never do threwout my PE journey and that is one of them.

Comment

haha thanks Jason! i will def stay away from it

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
                Yea i wouldn't do high erection jelqs untill your fully into to PE.

Theres a couple of things i have always said i will never do threwout my PE journey and that is one of them.
                I have been doing them since the start of my PE, and everything has worked out just fine for me. I attribute my now veiny looking penis to this

-UYN-
                19/04/2011
                FG: 4.25" +0.45
                FL: 5.19" +0.69
                EG: 4.75" +0.45
                BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Indianajones i think you can go with erect jelqs as long as you are a grown man(I am refering to your grown mind-hope so).
                  You would only have to be sure that is no pain in this procese. Go baby steps and keep us posted.

If you wonder why so many members on this forum avocate for safety, is because there are to many newbies that hurt themself by doing to much or to intense to soon.
                  Erect jelq is more advanced and harder exercise than classic jelqing, so this is why we say out loud "Newbies stay out of advanced exercises"

Is like a new-commer on bodybuilding woud try to go deadlift-200punds. Maybe he has the stranght to do it, but he dose not have the tehnique to do it safe.
                  VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I suggest you wait till you have completed 6 months of pe .... Then you can go ahead and do erect jelqs .... I do them often during my wet jelqs .... It works great!!!!!!!

Comment

yea, i loved doing them and it never hurt, but i've only done it for a week or so... some say wait, some say go ahead.. Norway: how do you do them? do you do 2sec jelqs, 5 sec jelqs? you have had no injuries?

but when im more fit ill go baby steps, because i really enjoyed it!

Comment

I started doing those after a month of PE. as long as you don't put too much pressure while jelquing, it should be okay. BUT be extra careful, since they are more intense and it's easier to get hurt.
                        Initial : 4.1" FL / 6.0" BPEL x 4.8 EG
                        Now : 4.4" FL / 6.4" BPEL x 5.2 EG
                        Goal : / 8.0" BPEL x 6.0" EG

PE with the best, or die like the rest. :D

Comment

Similar to UYN, I have been doing erect jelqs since I started PE. The reason was because after about 10 jelqs, I would always get an erection and if I were to let it subside, it would only come back again when I would resume the jelqing. So I just said forget it and started doing them erect. I never had any injury. Although, I would not recommend doing them at over 80% erect.

Comment

okay.. thanks for the advice! i will go slow

Comment

Working...
                            X