Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When its good to start Bathpump and how ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When its good to start Bathpump and how ?

Im doing PE JPs90 and i did 9 pe days and 6 days rest until now and I didn"t measure yet but i don"t think i gained anything yet at least not big differences. I wonder when can i decide to start more advanced ? I also saw about bath-pump and it feels like its most trustable device on the market. I need to hear and learn more about bathpump/bathmate as well. I have actually a little bit trust issues about everything but in the same time im quite determined about PE. I just wonder should i do 90 days PE first or if i have bathmate is it possible to reduce the PE time and use time for Bathmate and + PE ?

Not after only 9 days. You need to condition with the JP90 for at least 90 before moving on to anything advanced.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Not after only 9 days. You need to condition with the JP90 for at least 90 before moving on to anything advanced.
      Is bathmate and extenders really that hardcore though? This stuff is being sold straight to newbies who's never even heard about manual exercises before.

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
        Is bathmate and extenders really that hardcore though? This stuff is being sold straight to newbies who's never even heard about manual exercises before.
        Think he was referring to when the OP asked if he can go to advanced exercises.

Answer is no, Generally you should go to intermediate after 3 months and advanced after 6 months. Pumping and extenders are fine to use now.
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
          In my opinion no they are not. As long as you start off light and work your way up the same as you would do for manual exercise I see no reason why you can't start off with a device. What you don't want to do is add a device on top of a manual routine starting off as a beginner.
          Cavalier
          Retired Super Moderator
          Member of the Month Feb 2015
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Cavalier; 06-06-2019, 10:12 AM.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X