Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very slight achiness

Hey,
    Newbie here, a week and a half ago I began a jelqing routine. I am doing the streches in JP90 program. And at my first session I had done 100 reps of jelqing every time decreasing it. I did 55 reps in the last 2 times exercising. Going 1 day on 1 day off.
    It seems to me that I am bearly doing anything. After all in JP90 program it states to do 240 reps every time. and I do only almost 25% of it.
    The reason I do so little is because I feel slight achiness in my penis throught the day when I very gently squeeze it or grab it. I dont do this with force of course.
    Is it normal ? or am I over training ? because I am not doing much.
    Also after starting out. my penis has a significant increased blood flow almost ALL of the time. Is this good ? or may be neutral ?

I have another unrelated question.
    I have premature ejaculation and at the same time started edging. I do about 20-30 minutues of edging every day. After I jelq on exercising days. and also on the days I rest.
    Can this be to overwhelming for my penis ? or on the contrary, the blood flow when edging will increase gains, and recovery time ?

Thanks

A slight achiness is a neutral Physiological Indicators (PI's)
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Sounds very good. As long as there's no pain.
      You want to have some reaction to the exercise which means you have an impact.
      The numbers are not absolutes. different for everyone.

Edging sounds ok.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
      X