Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about glan, corona of glan (crown), shaft, CC and CS

Hi guys,

I've joined PEGym since 6 months ago, I did my intro at that time. I am a mid-age guy at 40s. I haven't start any PE exercise yet. It's eye-opening when I browse through this website. I never expected PE is doable. I am impressed by the members' effort and result in here.

I decide to go ahead, it's because I believe an improved erection quality may improve several areas in life, such as self-esteem, confidence, marriage, especially after having children, etc.

My member is 14cm x 12cm (5.5 inches x 4.7 inches) when fully aroused (flaccid length is about 8cm or just over 3 inches). My height is about 1.75m and weighs 75kg.

By the way I have some questions. I hope I can have some insight before I kick start.

Q1) After the erection, I feel my glan and CS are not as hard as the shaft. Is there any way that we can improve the hardness for the glan (head) and CS as well?

Q2) My member's shape is a little bit like mushroom head, that is the width of glan and corona of glan (crown) is slightly wider than the shaft base. (glan and crown width is 3.8cm, and base is 3.3-3.5cm). If I can improve the shaft base girth through the PE exercise, I just wonder does wider-head shape gives more full-filling pleasure from woman's perspective? Or a member with even-girth - that is head, shaft and base are same girth gives more full-filling pleasure from woman's perspective? If the latter shape can give more pleasure and orgasm to woman, can we improve the girth of the shaft base? (My fiancee said her ex-bfs were not mushroom head shape, she said they had the even-width shape).

Q3) My corona of glan (crown) is quite obvious (looks a small V shape around the base of the glan). Does this feature also gives more pleasure to woman during penetrations as well? (I tried to ask my fiancee many times, but she refused to answer. )

Q4) I read some of the threads that we should focus on improving hardness and size of CC instead of CS. Is that true and why?

Q5) Can I improve and shorten my refractory period with PE exercise, and having the second round after my first ejaculation? (Personally I believe this is difficult at my age? I am not sure it's healthy to have second rounds over 40s)

Q6) Should we rely on he non-bone-pressed measurement in reality? Certainly if we penetrate slowly at the beginning of the intercourse we can fill up with bone-pressed length. However it's relatively difficult to penetrate full length from every penetration during fast penetrations. Am I correct? Please correct me if I am wrong as I am new to PE.

Thank you for your comments and advice in advance. Cheers.
    Sean.Murphy
    Last edited by Sean.Murphy; 06-12-2019, 07:15 AM.
Working...
X