Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelq doesn't give me toothpaste feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq doesn't give me toothpaste feeling?

I started jelqing before 2 days again (never dedicated, I will try now). I wanna know if I can hurt myself with too tight grip and know why I don't feel intense toothpaste feeling? Should I jelq more erected then?
    Btw non-related topic but could be great answers for gains. Do you think I will be good to put cock ring after stretching and jelqing for about 2min and then go warm down?
    Thank you all
    Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
    Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Someone?
    Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
    Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Comment

Try slow and gentle; nothing intense at all. No your dick is not a tube of toothpaste so don't treat it as such.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Think self pleasuring thoughts, to help partially engorge your meat rocket.

Take Care your toothpaste doesn't shoot out of your tube.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Wearing a cock ring for longer then a few minutes will help keep your temporary gains you get from a jelqing session in place. A good session can get you up to and even more then 1/2" of temporary gains, but they soon dissipate within a few hours. A cock ring can hold onto those gains well into the next day. Wearing a leather adjustable cock and ball ring will allow you enough adjustment that it won't be too tight or too loose. We don't know if holding onto temp gains for a longer period of time will speed up girth gains or improve gain, but there is a good chance that it will. Wearing it for only a few minutes or few hours won't accomplish much because the temp gains will last that long on their own without wearing a ring.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

You are not getting the "toothpaste" feeling most likely do to wrong erection level. If not, then its due to technique.
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Don't brush your teeth with you dick and don't use toothpaste to jelq.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
              X