Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should abs be contracted when doing reverse kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should abs be contracted when doing reverse kegels?

I've always read descriptions describing a RK as the same feeling as pushing your urine out a little faster. But when I do that my lower abs contract while my pelvic floor feels like its getting pushed out, and I can even feel it in the anus.

Then there is another way, where I do deep breathing with the diaphragm, and with a full breath I can feel the pelvic floor drop. (usually when laying down) I can't seemingly get that feeling of stretching the muscles in my anus this way, only the pudendal area and the front of my pelvic. I also find this way very difficult sitting or standing.

What way is the correct way?

You should focus on the base of your penis. Your abs should be completely relaxed. It takes practice.

Comment

This may help you out.

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
        You should focus on the base of your penis. Your abs should be completely relaxed. It takes practice.

So the diaphragm way is better?

I keep reading the term "push", That seems to indicate contracting or flexing or something somewhere doesn't it?
        Last edited by pubh12; 05-18-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

delete

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Sort of, maybe I'm just confused about the push term. Pushing seems to indicate i'm either pushing out with the abs or contracting them to get that drop, as opposed to a deep breath and then feeling the drop.

Comment

Neither. You want the abs to be relaxed during the reverse kegel. It's going to take time and practice to get it right. This breathing method helps make it a little easier to get the hang of relaxing the abs during the kegel.
              Last edited by Cavalier; 05-18-2019, 02:09 PM.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
              X