jelqing whilst laying/sitting down vs standing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing whilst laying/sitting down vs standing up

is there a major difference or does it not matter? I'm talking sitting/laying at any angle below 90 degrees

Standing puts more stress on the circulatory system (hence erections) since gravity has more of an effect on circulation in this position.
    Last edited by Big Al; 05-22-2019, 02:21 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Standing pouts more stress on the circulatory system (hence erections) since gravity has more of an effect on circulation in this position.
      how does it affect results?

Comment

Sitting upright or standing is supposed to be more effective as gravity will send more blood to the penis. However, some people struggle maintaining erection levels standing. It's for this reason that I would say jelqing whilst sitting upright is the most effective method.

If you can easily maintain an erection standing then that may be the best method. Lying down is probably the worst way to jelq.
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
          Sitting upright or standing is supposed to be more effective as gravity will send more blood to the penis. However, some people struggle maintaining erection levels standing. It's for this reason that I would say jelqing whilst sitting upright is the most effective method.

If you can easily maintain an erection standing then that may be the best method. Lying down is probably the worst way to jelq.
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Inigo View Post
            how does it affect results?
            Djmotion answered this quite well
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

With proper form and focus on quality not quantity, it'll still be effective.

But honestly standing or sitting on the edge of a chair is just easier, because your pushing either down or away. Laying down, you're trying to go basically up, which is just more exhausting to fight gravity than go with it.
              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
              X