Having a small penis fcking sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a small penis fcking sucks

Im single now with no wife or gf. Yes ive had sex with cute girls. But i have never been confident about my size im like 5 inches erect non bpel is 4.90 or 4.98

But to say there has been times when i had anxiety and couldnt even get hard with women

Im single now and not even excited to date the opposite sex because im small. Im 30 years old and realize my sex life could of been way better in my twenties if i was 6 inches or higher in erection

Not even kidding i feel really down and depressed, i could of had sex with women really hot and nice asses but because im small that didnt happen

Any help?

Most women don't orgasm from penetration anyway. Learn to give great head and your way around a clit and g-spot and you'll be just fine. Oh, and if you're into anal I hear your length is the favorite.

You can also get an extender if you're motivated enough to wear it the hours necessary.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I know how this sucks, that's why I'm working hard in PE, also to helping people like us.

Comment

Only thing you can do is train. You're below average but you can gain an inch within 6-12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
          Only thing you can do is train. You're below average but you can gain an inch within 6-12 months.
          I thought the average was 5.10 bpel which is what im close to

Either way i feel small

Comment

5 inches is a normal size, Go crazy over girls, Not having sex will shrink your unit.

Do you really think adding 1 inch would make a diff. It is just our male egos which makes us think like this, women of course might also not get satisfied with 8 - 10 inch.

However please try out some of the programs here to enhance your unit, as a beginner you can start with JP90 program.

Cheers!!

Comment

The reported average is 5.5 inches BPEL.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by fuckalba View Post
                5 inches is a normal size, Go crazy over girls, Not having sex will shrink your unit.

Do you really think adding 1 inch would make a diff. It is just our male egos which makes us think like this, women of course might also not get satisfied with 8 - 10 inch.

However please try out some of the programs here to enhance your unit, as a beginner you can start with JP90 program.

Cheers!!
                Thanks.

Maybe im over thinking it

Comment

[QUOTE=Big Al;1588136]The reported average is 5.5 inches BPEL.[/UOTE]

I read its 5.10 on a site

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post
                    I read its 5.10 on a site
                    Different sources will yield different results. The 5.5" figure is based on MeCoach clients. Many of these men have previous experience with training, so the untrained average may be lower.

You mention a NBPEL measure. Have you measured BP?
                    Big Al
                    Administrator
                    PEGym Editor
                    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by Big Al; 07-03-2019, 10:03 AM. Reason: Quote
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post
                      Im single now with no wife or gf. Yes ive had sex with cute girls. But i have never been confident about my size im like 5 inches erect non bpel is 4.90 or 4.98

But to say there has been times when i had anxiety and couldnt even get hard with women

Im single now and not even excited to date the opposite sex because im small. Im 30 years old and realize my sex life could of been way better in my twenties if i was 6 inches or higher in erection

Not even kidding i feel really down and depressed, i could of had sex with women really hot and nice asses but because im small that didnt happen

Any help?
                      Commit to PE brotha! Give yourself 3 months, research and find exercises/routines you wanna stick to, and then do it consistently for 3 months and you should see some changes. I'm 3 months in and this shit works, much to my surprise. But you gotta put in the time and stay consistent (and also find the right routine that works best for your needs and privacy restraints etc). If you wanna do PE to be able to fuck certain women who you think wouldn't fuck you because of your current size is not a healthy reason to get into this. I think most women don't even come CLOSE to thinking about penis size the way us men do, but I think PE is wonderful for your self-confidence and for erection quality, and if you wanna make a change, you can. It's totally up to you. Cheers
                      3/25/19 STARTING - 6.25" BPEL x 5.2" EGB

4/22/19 (4-weeks) - 6.6" BPEL x 5.4" EGB

5/25/19 (2 months) - 6.9" BPEL x 5.4" EGB

6/13/19 (2.5 months) - 7" BPEL x 5.5" EGB

6/25/19 (3 months) - 7.25" BPEL x 5.5" EGB (5.25" EG midshaft)

(all measurements are from the side)

GOAL: 7.75" x 6"

Comment

I satisfied my wife for 40 years with a 4.4” NBP erection (5.4” BP). I have since added almost an inch which hasn’t made much difference. However, the extra 1” in girth I added has definitely improved my sex life.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Doesn't matter what size I reached, I always wanted more.

Wherever you are, whatever you have, always live life to the fullest.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I felt a bit bashful because I've never gotten my girlfriend off through penetration. It made me feel inadequate for some reason until she told me she has never gotten off through penetration. I don't think I'll ever stop worrying about size although its importance is definitely overblown.

Comment

Originally posted by Meretricious Fandangle View Post
                              I felt a bit bashful because I've never gotten my girlfriend off through penetration. It made me feel inadequate for some reason until she told me she has never gotten off through penetration. I don't think I'll ever stop worrying about size although its importance is definitely overblown.
                              Some women don't cum from penetration.

Comment

Working...
                              X