No announcement yet.

Extenders, hangers at work??? Or when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extenders, hangers at work??? Or when?

I'm fairly new to PE, and been doing manual stretches and very light on the bathmate. So far, i really enjoy PE and its consuming my mind in a good way. I'm glad i found this place! I've read alot of stuff about hanging, and extenders, etc. And would like to give it a try once i get through JP90 and feel conditioned.

My question is, where does one find the time to hang or wear an extender like the Phallosan, or Sizegentics or X4Labs or whatever device for hours on end? I've got a wife, and little kids can these be worn with clothing on or at work?

I'm already doing my JP90 in the morning, plus pee stretches during the day, few bathmate sessions a week, plus manual stretches watching TV.

When would i work in the extender or hanger?
    Last edited by BallsMahoney; 06-06-2019, 05:00 PM.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
    Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

All extenders are slightly noticeable. So depending on your job, you'll probably want to save it for home and free time.
    Some extenders with vacuum caps and stretch material may be more subtle and can be left on for longer periods. But I tend to notice old skool extenders feature more in the success forum.

Wear loose tracksuit bottoms with no underwear on. That's the most subtle way.

My family never noticed.

Getting up and down from the couch can be tricky sometimes.

Hanging, you just hide in the bathroom. Or use those rare moments you have the house to yourself. Again depending on your work it maybe difficult to fit in.

The last thing you want is your work mates finding out you are stretching your unit in your lunch break haha.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
      All extenders are slightly noticeable. So depending on your job, you'll probably want to save it for home and free time.
      Some extenders with vacuum caps and stretch material may be more subtle and can be left on for longer periods. But I tend to notice old skool extenders feature more in the success forum.

Wear loose tracksuit bottoms with no underwear on. That's the most subtle way.

My family never noticed.

Getting up and down from the couch can be tricky sometimes.

Hanging, you just hide in the bathroom. Or use those rare moments you have the house to yourself. Again depending on your work it maybe difficult to fit in.

The last thing you want is your work mates finding out you are stretching your unit in your lunch break haha.
      But wouldn't an ads work better for public use? Especially if you wrap around your leg?

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
        But wouldn't an ads work better for public use? Especially if you wrap around your leg?
        They're better, but not unnoticeable. I made one and you could see my glans on my thigh through my trousers. Also you could see the strap out line when sitting.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

They're better, but not unnoticeable. I made one and you could see my glans on my thigh through my trousers. Also you could see the strap out line when sitting.
          Will a cheaper one from Ebay work?

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
            Will a cheaper one from Ebay work?
            The cheap eBay extenders that look like the sizegenics work well. That's what I had.

I'm not sure about the cheap vacuum cup ADS extenders. Never tried them.

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

The cheap eBay extenders that look like the sizegenics work well. That's what I had.

I'm not sure about the cheap vacuum cup ADS extenders. Never tried them.
              Ok thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X