Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

those that include angion method into there routine how do you's do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those that include angion method into there routine how do you's do it?

looking into possibly trying out the angion method 1.0 in the next couple weeks or so as i have seen a lot of people go on about it but i don't want to just jump straight into it so was wanting to hear others experiences with it and how they fit it into their routine

It is a great way to improve eq let me tell you that. Also it will make your member more veinous thus improving the overall aesthetics and also it's health.

The growth part is debatable. People have recorded growth however a part of that or whole might be due to eq gains.

No one was able to replicate the gains made by Janus. It is an entire protocol in itself, you've got oscillator, fulcrum stretches and an entire diet and exercise regime.

It is the only pe I do personally.

Comment

how often do you do it? i have seen people saying 15 minutes every night but personally i have only done it twice doing it 1 day with two days break and haven't seen any eq gains yet and not sure when to expect them either but i do get a large flacid after doing this method

Comment

Working...
      X