Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty Stretching with Uncut Foreskin

Hello lads,

I decided to start stretching (out, left, right, up, down) in the shower today, and I came across a few difficulties.

When I gripped my dick behind my glans, I had to pull the foreskin back to create a secure grip. Even then, it's difficult to hold as I worry my foreskin will slide back a little my grip will slip and then I may be squeezing the corona of my glans. Sometimes the grip feels painful on my foreskin, especially around and opposite the frenulum. Also, I found it difficult to grip with my right hand, so I used my left hand for about 2/3 of the time. I did 2 sets and spent about 30 seconds stretching in each direction.

Am I doing things right? My penis felt a little sore afterwards but nothing that seems too drastic. I'm not sure if I should rest 1 or 2 days before doing it again. Fortunately I got erect about an hour afterwards.

Sounds ok though pain is to be avoided.

Comment

I think the pain is mostly surface level at the foreskin, which is its own separate story from the shaft. At the same time, I will be more aware of sensations in the shaft when I continue.

Comment

It depends on the shape of everything but I never had issues gripping on the glans direcly. Actually gained 7-8mm that way in glans length. It took some time to figure the perfect safe grips for me but it only has benefits, provided that I'm not overdoing it. I'm uncut too.

If it's allowed I can add some pics of the grips or links. -- So I didn't find any rule against it, remove them if necessary :

Tumb squeezes the glans, index squeezes right behind

Thumb and index squeeze the sides

Palm on the glans, pinkie finishes the squeeze right behind

<Pictures removed>
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 08-07-2019, 01:22 PM.
        BPFSL start 6" -- now 7" 1/5 -- goal 8"+

Comment

I used my thumb and pointer finger, with my middle finger acting as support. My palm faced outwards when I stretched, because holding my palm inwards wouldn't guarantee a secure grip.

I might experiment with those three grips you suggested. Merci.

Comment

Originally posted by breakthehabits View Post
            It depends on the shape of everything but I never had issues gripping on the glans direcly. Actually gained 7-8mm that way in glans length. It took some time to figure the perfect safe grips for me but it only has benefits, provided that I'm not overdoing it. I'm uncut too.

If it's allowed I can add some pics of the grips or links. -- So I didn't find any rule against it, remove them if necessary :

Tumb squeezes the glans, index squeezes right behind

Thumb and index squeeze the sides

Palm on the glans, pinkie finishes the squeeze right behind

<Pictures removed>
            You can upload your pictures into your album and post a link to them there. Penis pictures, or nudity of any kind, is not allowed in the open forum.

Albums, Avatars, Pictures
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ok thanks, the album: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...exercises.html
              BPFSL start 6" -- now 7" 1/5 -- goal 8"+

Comment

Working...
              X