X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gained from erect jelqing

I usually do my jelqs 90-95 percent erect

And was wondering if anyone has gained from erect jelqing on this forum

I'm curious as to why you jelq erect. Are you feeling any additional expansion when jelqing?
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 08-11-2019, 09:04 PM.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
      I'm curious as to why you jelq erect. Are you feeling any additional expansion when jelqing?
      I can get more blood to the tip of my penis, i feel more force being pushed from my base to the tip when im more erect

It just feels as im pushing more blood and my glans get extremely red from the blood flow

The point of the jelq is to get blood going from the base to the tip right?

Comment

Yeah
        I have been PE'ing for 2 and a half months.
        Last time measured after the second month and gained 0.4 inches in length. girth gains are minor.

I jelq 65-90% EQ.
        I feel that every jelq is more intense. My sessions take less time because of that.
        I find that a higher EQ than that is less intense because my penis is too hard and I cant feel any more blood movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post

This is very dangerous. I would advise against this.
          Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post

Erect jelqs would be part of an advanced routine. I have done them a lot, but only after a year or PE. I do attribute some gains to them, but they are part of a whole routine. Just erect jelqs alone will not do it.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

A few times I tried jelqing erect, but it was like squeezing a brick. I personally prefer some flexibility in my shaft as I jelq.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I'm certainly no jelqing expert, but when I jelq and he goes beyond ~75% erect it just doesn't seem like the jelqing is doing much. I let him go down and restart. I think jelqing at 90+% is called beating off.
                Physdoc
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month July 2019
                Last edited by Physdoc; 08-13-2019, 08:19 AM.
                Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

All my gains came when I was jelqing between 30 % and 50 % erect--never more. This way you are pushing more blood into a nice limber cock, which allows for more expansion.

Comment

Erect jelqing is very advanced, and it should be progressively worked up to. The advice would be to start off with moderate jelqs in the 70% erection range.

NOTE- High erection jelqs typically target girth more than length- though one can achieve a good measure of coth with this exercise.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I didn't start erect Jelqs 80+%) until I was well on my way and that was likely after a year.

I prefer higher erection Jelqs as I can actually feel it. I also get a long-lasting temp expansion (a good 3-5 hours) for girth and I time this on "sex nights". The wife LOVES the thickness and can't get enough of me.

I also feel lower erection Jelqs are more of a stretching exercise and if you're going to go to all that trouble, then you might as well do stretches instead.

This is coming from a lot of experience and experimentation. I'm extremely "in-tune" with my body and just can feel and know the higher erection Jelqs are working. Remember, what works for me might not work for you. You need to do your own experimentation to find the exercises that work best for you.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                        I didn't start erect Jelqs 80+%) until I was well on my way and that was likely after a year.
                        Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Agreed- low erection jelqs (< 50% & with light lube) are more of a sliding stretch and is used mostly for length gains.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X