Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting again... again. Suggestions needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting again... again. Suggestions needed.

Put this in the beginner section because i dont know if my member is conditioned for more experienced work... and truthfully idk how to tell. I have tried this several times in the past and read about tcg and PIs and tried to measure and keep track and form routines.. my past experiences were doing jp90 twice and then I even added in bathmate and did some pumping nothing really worked..

So I am back again. I dont know what kind of beginner stuff to do to help me out and feel like i really WANT this to work. It is interesting and fun but without results I feel like I am blocking out some parts of my day to grease up my penis as I sweat in a humid bathroom for no reason.

About me
    7.25 length
    5.25 girth
    Goal is 8 x 6
    EQ is maybe 6.5 - 7
    bpsfl ~~8 - 8.5 ish

So according to TCG I should focus more on girth work...? I think... So my plan is to do more pumping, uli's etc but honestly I don't know what to do and that is mainly fueled by some hopelessness and I also don't know if I should hop back into it so seriously so soon.. do I have to recondition my member? again.... again... I'd rather not... but before I just go shoving myself into bottles and pumps and just seeing what happens I figured I should get some advice before I hurt myself.

I have been reading

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/cockring-d1421-extended-wear-cock-ring-challenge-girth-length-gains.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/130510-cheap-hardgainer-2inch-length-1-5-inch-girth-6-months.html

But are these too hardcore for me right now? Just a confused stuck newbie
    Tirgen
    Last edited by Tirgen; 08-20-2019, 04:22 PM.

Forget about the TGC. The first thing you need to work on is your EQ and girth work is not going to solve the problem for a beginner or anyone restarting again. Jelqing can help but you should also trow in some Stamina work exercises. My suggestion for you is to start off with Big Al's The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 08-21-2019, 05:20 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Forget about the TGC. The first thing you need to work on is your EQ and girth work is not going to solve the problem for a beginner or anyone restarting again. Jelqing can help but you should also trow in some Stamina work exercises. My suggestion for you is to start off with Big Al's The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine
      Thanks for this tip. I am looking into the links and this Routine now. I do want to make use of my bathmate though truthfully.

Comment

Is that bone pressed or none bone pressed? If none bone pressed I'd focus heavily on EQ also and weight loss if you're anything above 15% body fat. You could very well get to 8 inches from just eq and weight loss.

Comment

Yeah it is bone pressed. I am a pretty skinny dude I dont think I am above 15 percent. I tried the routine shared to me yesterday so hopefully the next couple weeks go well.

Comment

Working...
          X