Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing pressure distribution

Hey,
    I am on a steady routine for a month and a half now and things are going good. Made some gains so far.

I have some thought that kind of bothers me and I am not sure wether I should be worried about this.

My penis has an upward curve, and whenever I jelq I feel most the pressure going onto the underside of it. And if after a session I experience any slight achiness in my unit its usually by the tip of it on the underside. I normally don't feel overwhelmed or such on the other side of it.

Can this cause my curve to become even worse ? or maybe just slow/stop my gains because the pressure is not focused on the limiting factor ?

Any one has any tips how may I distribute the tension more equally ? Maybe a different exercise I can try to even it out ?

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
    Hey,
    I am on a steady routine for a month and a half now and things are going good. Made some gains so far.

I have some thought that kind of bothers me and I am not sure wether I should be worried about this.

My penis has an upward curve, and whenever I jelq I feel most the pressure going onto the underside of it. And if after a session I experience any slight achiness in my unit its usually by the tip of it on the underside. I normally don't feel overwhelmed or such on the other side of it.

Can this cause my curve to become even worse ? or maybe just slow/stop my gains because the pressure is not focused on the limiting factor ?

Any one has any tips how may I distribute the tension more equally ? Maybe a different exercise I can try to even it out ?
    I assume you have been at this a while, your join date is 2016. If this is true, try jelqing against the curve:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...nis-101-a.html
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      I assume you have been at this a while, your join date is 2016. If this is true, try jelqing against the curve:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...nis-101-a.html
      I have been aware on this community since 2016. But haven't PE'd for that long

Actully I already am jelqing against the curve. Also I already read that forum post you sent.

Please note that its not about fixing the curve. It is about growing while not making it worse.
      The reason I am afraid it will get worse is because I can feel most the blood and the pressure around the side that is curved even though I am jelqing against that direction

Comment

I think with a bit of practice and an adjustment to the grip you could accommodate the curve. I have a curve, but with a slightly off center grip I can adjust for the curve and get even pressure.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Look at my signature for the Ultimate Jelq (UV). This exercise will absolutely concentrate your jelqing pressure along the sides of your shaft (CCs). On the other hand, developing your underside (CS) will give your shaft more depth. I have mentioned many times that my CS adds upwards of 3/4" of additional girth.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            Look at my signature for the Ultimate Jelq (UV). This exercise will absolutely concentrate your jelqing pressure along the sides of your shaft (CCs). On the other hand, developing your underside (CS) will give your shaft more depth. I have mentioned many times that my CS adds upwards of 3/4" of additional girth.
            I have already read all of your signature posts haha.
            I wanted to try that but I think this is still to advanced.

Comment

What you are feeling is correct. You shouldn’t feel too much on the upper part of the shaft because the exercise is designed to target the CS and CC. If you were to target the top I believe you could cause damage to the penis by exerting too much pressure dorsal vein.
              Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
                I have already read all of your signature posts haha.
                I wanted to try that but I think this is still to advanced.
                While I use a lot of pressure against my jelqing fingers when doing the UVs, you can use as much or as little as you want. In addition, you can also cut back on the number of reps you do. I suggest you try them out, going easy at first, then add pressure and/or reps if you want. Same applies to the UJs.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                X