Should I step up my newbie routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I step up my newbie routine?

I am currently doing jp90. I've been on it for about 3 weeks now. I have read several articles about riding the fatigue to help with gains.

My PIs are pretty consistently positive and I am feeling little to no strain or fatigue from the routine. I added in an extra set of jp90 stretches in the morning and light hanging 3.5lbs for 20 minutes and the full jp90 in the evening.

Should I keep adding until I feel fatigued or just not take rest days until I feel fatigued?

Things I feel I could work in my routine if advised:

Another set of hanging in the evening
    S2S reps
    AM 1.0 to help with EQ
    Light pumping with small tube to push length

What do the vets think? Add more stuff? Reduce rest days? I don't want to over do it but I also don't want to under do it which I feel I am.
    Start: 08/17/19
    FSL: 5"
    EL: 5.5"
    EG: 5.5"

Current Goal:
    FSL: 6"
    EL: 6"
    EG: 6"

Longterm Goal:
    FSL: 7"
    EL: 7"
    EG: 6.5"

1. Start a log. Make yourself do the entries and log yuour changes.
    2. Be sure to notate increases, additions, EQ...details !!

In my opinion, tracking EQ can be the best way of seeing feedback. Just track what/when you implement changes. Make changes in small measured amounts, and be aware that if you change too many items in your 'PErecipe', that will make it hard to determine what's responsible for whats happening.

Just my .02¢
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You are already overdoing it with only being 3 weeks in. i would advise cutting back rather than adding to it. Stating off with an overzealous routine in hopes of making fast gains often leads to injury.

Riding the fatigue is a method used for hanging and you are still at least a couple months away from reaching that point.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Don't shoot for fatigue yet. The main goal right now is conditioning. Fatigue will come later.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
        X