Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Less than half an inch flaccid, extender question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than half an inch flaccid, extender question?

I was gonna buy an extender however, my flaccid hang is less than an inch and was wondering if that will be a problem.

When im erect im 4.75 inches but soft hang is less than an inch

Do extenders work with smaller size im like half an inch flaccid

Most extenders require about 3.5” of stretched flaccid length. X4 offers a special short dick model.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      Most extenders require about 3.5” of stretched flaccid length. X4 offers a special short dick model.
      Do you know where i can find the x4 model?

Did you use it

Comment

Trying Phallosan Forte would be a good idea in your case, as it can be strapped to any flaccid size. With PF, you're not dealing with the rod system, but rather a belt and a vacuum bell. Check it out. It's a bit pricey though.
        Current: NBPEL 5.9x4.8

Goal: NBPEL 7.0x5.5

Comment

The X4 will be fine if your 5ish when erect. Just get near full erection and strap in, slowly tightening as you become less erect. Some people say they strap in completely flaccid and Im really not sure how or why. But yeah a normal extender will be fine.
          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

A standard extender will be fine for you bro. I usually enter the extender with a semi (maybe 30-50%), just enough to have good head pressure when secured. You're long enough for a standard model. An extender will really help flaccid hang too. If i were you, i'd pick one up yesterday.

Before i started PE and extending, my unit would barely hang most days too. If I was a superhero I'd be Turtle Boy...now, it hangs quite well. Get an extender and start putting in the hours and you'll grow. Shoot for 4-8h a day. just my 2 cents.
            Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
            Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

While wearing an extender your penis is going to be stretched out to it's maximum with a little tension on it so it's your stretched flaccid length that you need to be concerned about. I think every extender out there will accommodate your size.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I keep some baby powder around, it allows a little better grip on the skin when strapped or roped in.
                Be careful at first it's not a race. If you don't feel sensation or are cold down there give it a break.
                Feb 14 NBPFL 4 1/2",NBPSFL 4 3/4", FG 4" , NBPEL 5 1/4", EG 4 3/4" ???
                2020 COMING SOON.....
                Feb 15 NBPFL , BPFL , BPSFL , MFG , BPEL , MEG

Comment

Do manual work until it starts to hang lower.

Comment

I have an X4 myself. When I stared out with it, it was a tee-total PITA to put on. I'd have to either get a semi or fight and pull it until I could strap in and even then it would slip out because of to much tension. An extender is worth it though, after a while you'll be able to strap in much easier, both as your penis extends and accepts being stretched and the practice you get by putting it on routinely.

I can now put mine on in under 10 seconds and have the extra 1/2" rods installed.
                    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
                      I have an X4 myself. When I stared out with it, it was a tee-total PITA to put on. I'd have to either get a semi or fight and pull it until I could strap in and even then it would slip out because of to much tension. An extender is worth it though, after a while you'll be able to strap in much easier, both as your penis extends and accepts being stretched and the practice you get by putting it on routinely.

I can now put mine on in under 10 seconds and have the extra 1/2" rods installed.

Im sure im gonna have to get a semi to at least 3 inches

My flaccid doesnt even hang its less than an inch

Comment

Working...
                      X