Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative starting routines on the same level as PESG and Big Al's basic routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative starting routines on the same level as PESG and Big Al's basic routine?

I'm looking for a starting routine that isn't as intense as JP90 but isn't as light as light as Babbi's. I don't want to do PESG because apparently it's not very popular so I wouldn't be able to get a lot of information on it, and I don't want to do Big Al's routine because I don't have the time to do taint yoga and all those other exercises. I used to do the JP90 routine but it was too hard on my member, but maybe I could do a reduced version? If I were to do this how would I go about it?
    johnnylarge
    Last edited by johnnylarge; 09-25-2019, 12:14 AM.

The following is considered an entry level advanced routine, but if you have conditioning and some prior experience you should be able to perfrom it starting with the lowest recommended volume: The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine is quite recommended by a lot of members here. Though I never tried it myself.
      I, the same as you once started JP90 routine and finished it completely with no gains and stopped PE'ing because of it.
      I believe the reason I did not gain was because it was too intense, better listen to PI's.

Today I am on a 4 month streak of PE'ing with impressive gains. I stretch as stated in JP90, but do a whole lot less reps for jelqing, started with 60 and 4 months later I only do 70-80 and still gaining. If i'm not mistaken JP90 consists of 240 reps of total jelqs.

Comment

Working...
      X