Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the ones that are stuck or have not gained yet

Hello!

I want to offer my help to members here that have not gained yet, or are stuck.

I am creating routines to find something that will work for anyone. I will be creating a web-site if my sucsess rate is 8 out of 10 on average. So far things are looking good at 100%.

So, how does this work? Well, for me to help you, you must agree to become one of my test-subjects. You must also give me the before and after pictures and they must be taken exactly the way I describe. You must also agree to not go into certain details about the routine that I create for you. Once these demands have been met, I will present the routine for you and answer any questions. Contact will be through e-mail.

I can accept 10 test-subjects this time around. Any more then this will be to demanding for me since I have a full time job. It will take no longer then 18 days to see gains in BPEL.

I have made a no-gainer gain 0,9cm in BPEL in just 18 days. His nick is quik4life and I think his pictures are on this site. If not you can find them at *************. He got the same offer from me that I am presenting to you right here.

Oh, by the way, I asked remek if I could make a thread like this and he told me it was OK.

For those that are interressed, e-mail me at: [email protected]

I will make a post here once 10 people have signed upp.

could you give more info?
    is it about manual exercises or some advanced exercises?

Comment

Hello!

It is a routine based on very light hanging with a vacuum hanger. It will probably be lighter than any PE-work any of you have ever done before. It is very effective. No advanced exercises.

Comment

I also have a newbie routine for people that are just starting this hobby. This routine is all manuall and all you need is your hands, a wash cloth, warm water and some lube. I have posted this routine at ************* and have a couple of guys testing it out. I have also tested this routine on two of my own test-subjects and one gained 1cm in 18 days, the other one gained 1,2cm in 18 days, he also has completed another period with the same routine and gained 0,8cm this time. He is now going to start a third period.

Comment

Originally posted by babbis
          Hello!

It is a routine based on very light hanging with a vacuum hanger. It will probably be lighter than any PE-work any of you have ever done before. It is very effective. No advanced exercises.
          How much does your routine cost? Do you think someone like me who has been vacuum hanging for 2+ years could gain from "very light hanging?"

Comment

My routine does not cost anything. All I ask of my test-subjects is that we keep details about the routine between the two of us and that I get the before and after pictures. The pictures has to be taken as I describe, I will send a example picture.

I do not know if you could gain. I think you could and I would like to try to help you. Send me a e-mail so we can talk.

Comment

I should also say that a deconditioning break is required, so if you have been an active PEer the last month, it will take a decon break + 18 days with my routine before you see BPEL gains. Also, do not worry about having to buy a vacuum hanger, I will give you descriptions on how to make one almost for free. (This was a message to everyone, I am sure you will do fine with your own hangers BTC..)

Comment

BTC,

Who are you kidding? You don't need to gain anymore
                "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

No takers so deal is off. I have created a similar thread over at MOS and will probably offer the deal after each completed period so you can sign up there if you are interressed.

babbis

Comment

babbis,

Sorry you didn't get any volunteers. I'm sure you'll meet the quota soon enough. I'm excited to see the results.

-remek
                    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks remek!

Actually, there is only one spot open. I made a similar thread over at MOS yesterday and today I have 9 people that have signed up! Here`s to making them all gain!

Will update this thread with the results from this period once it is over. Might take some time since most of the people that signed up would have to go to decon before we begin.

Comment

Originally posted by babbis
                        Thanks remek!

Actually, there is only one spot open. I made a similar thread over at MOS yesterday and today I have 9 people that have signed up! Here`s to making them all gain!

Will update this thread with the results from this period once it is over. Might take some time since most of the people that signed up would have to go to decon before we begin.
                        I've been on decon for 4 weeks or so. I'd like to try the babbis routione. How do you get a babbis routine?

Comment

Originally posted by BTC
                          How do you get a babbis routine?
                          Click your heels together three times and pray that the PE gods smile upon you....
                          The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
                          ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

It's that easy, eh?

Comment

So it is a "babbis-routine" now? lol...

I am sorry BTC but I am fully booked for a while now. Will update here in this thread and over at MOS once I have finished one period with the first 10 people.

On another note, I have posted another thread over at MOS to help 10 newbies gain in 18 days. Will let you know how it works out.

Comment

Working...
                              X