Best program to begin with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best program to begin with

Hello guys , I am new here.I was looking for something to start with, and I have found this < URL removed by Admin, 404 error >
    it a scam ? or Is it good ? Is there anything better?Thx in advance
    Last edited by Dangler; 08-13-2019, 05:18 PM.

Hey, probably haven't read the forum rules in the START HERE section at the top but outside links to other websites isn't allowed. The URL link is broken anyways. Be sure to familiarize yourself with forum rules before posting and Welcome to the forums.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Sorry I didn't know that.
      But I would like to know if this program is scam or not , How should I ask people in here ?

Comment

Sorry, we can't help you on this issue, perhaps that sites management can address your concerns.
        Dangler
        Admin.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Mods will be able to decide if the link is allowed. Alternatively you can copy the routine and paste it here and reference the website it came from.
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)

Comment

There's plenty of good routines on this website, why not just pick something tried and proven here. I have an excellent routine program listed in my signature. Check it out.
            Recommended Routine

Comment

Hey Silenthitman!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercises

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
              Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentHitman View Post
                Sorry I didn't know that.
                But I would like to know if this program is scam or not , How should I ask people in here ?
                Usually scams coincide with someone trying to take something from you. That doesn’t happen here. The information is free to view, so are the routines.
                Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
                X