Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me GIRTH

Hey guys,
    First time poster here (long time lurker). Long story short, I've struggled with my penis size my entire life. I'm not that short (ENBPL: 6in; MSG: 4.7), but my dick is pretty thin, and if I have learnt anything from my sexual history it's that GIRTH MATTERS so much more than length. I have learnt to please my women using oral, mind games, and good angles. I have been able to make women scream my name with pleasure and cum but it was always obvious that my girth was lacking, for some women more than others, especially when the initial rush of a new relationship wears out. I've been dumped because I wasn't big enough, and never ever heard a compliment about my penis (although I've heard many compliments about everything else). But most importantly, I've always FELT small and inadequate.

A while back I started reading about PE but I was very skeptical. I started considering surgery but was deathly scared of complications (and rightly so). So for a long time I struggled with no end in sight. That is, UNTIL I decided to buy myself a Hydromax bathmate two weeks ago!
    Again, I'm a very skeptical guy, if nothing then by virtue of me being a scientist in my profession, but the data behind the bathmate was solid, so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it for two weeks now, and even in this very short time, the results are incredible. At week one I started seeing incredible girth gains (+2inches!!) right after I get out of the shower. Of course these temp gains soon faded, but with time they're starting to stay for longer, and I heard that with consistent use they will eventually stick.
    The thing about the BM is that this immediate gain gives HUGE motivation because you get a glimpse of what it's like to have a fat dick, and let me tell you, ITS FUCKING AMAZING!

I do my PE right after workout in the shower, and yesterday, for the first time in my life, I went out of the shower NAKED and walked around the changing room with pride. I felt so alpha after a lifetime of feeling inadequate. I can't wait to give my women that "filled up" feeling I was never able to give, and earth-shattering orgasms.
    I will update this thread with my progress.

I just want to say THANK YOU to this community and I'm so excited to begin this journey!

P.S.: My routine:
    - Warm up (stretches, helicopter, hot water)
    - 6 minutes BM at full pressure + 100 kegels
    - 25 jelqs
    repeat x4 (Total 24 minutes BM, 400 kegels, 100 jelqs)
    8/1:
    Flaccid:
    NBPL: 9 (3.5)
    MSG: 8 (3.1)

Erect:
    NBPL: 15 (5.9)
    MSG: 12 (4.7)
    覧覧覧覧
    9/1:
    Flaccid:
    NBPL: 10 (3.9)
    MSG: 10.5 (4.13)

Erect:
    NBPL: 16 (6.2)
    MSG: 12.7 (5)

I have a hard time believing you get 2 inches afterwards lol that kind of girth gain is unheard of, and in 2 weeks? even if its the temporary gains its just too much to be true.

Comment

It's actually 1.6 inches to be accurate. I went from 8cm (3.1inch) to 12cm (4.7). But yeah these are just the temp gains IMMEDIATELY after I leave the shower, but if I can ever get even one inch on my erect girth I'll be the happiest person alive. And by the way, 2 inches in temp gains isn't unheard of after a vigorous pumping session. I've seen many report similar temp gains. You have to consider that much of that is fluid retention. It still feels amazing though Cheers!
      8/1:
      Flaccid:

Erect:
      覧覧覧覧
      9/1:
      Flaccid:

Erect:

Comment

I'm confused, you stated that "'I'm not that short (ENBPL: 6in; MSG: 4.7)" then you said "I went from 8cm (3.1inch) to 12cm (4.7)."

FYI "At week one I started seeing incredible girth gains (+2inches!!)" then to be accurate 1.6,
        That + .4" is a lot of girth to not be overly accurate with which is atleast why I can see some being critical, even 1.6 is a huge amount.

Last edited by Aussie452; 08-16-2019, 04:09 AM.
        Pre PE - 7.75" BPEL - 7" NBPEL

Current - 8.3" BPEL - 7.7" NBPEL

Comment

In my signature there is The Way of the Burrito. I have the Girth Buster routine outlined there. Clamping is the most aggressive girth exercise out there to my knowledge but it also has the highest risk of injury if not done properly or if your not conditioned enough. We advise members not to do it until after 6 months of regular PE exercises.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Not an expert on the matter, but that seems to be way too many kegels. See Hans Protocol
            Been pumping and jelqing for a while, and 15 minutes of edging after each session is enough for me to have perfect EQ and positive PI's

Comment

How would you describe your EQ? For girth gains especially- ensuring you develop a very high level of EQ is important to giving you the best potential gains from your girth movements.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks everyone for your comments. I agree that 400 is probably a lot of kegels. I've started reducing that to 100. So now my routine involves a total of 24 minutes pumping (in four 6-minute sessions), 100 V-Jelqs, and 100 Kegels.
                Now some updates:
                I'm still seeing huge temp flaccid girth gains (right out of the shower). HOWEVER, I'm a bit worried because my erect size is the same. I've seen others report both flaccid and erect temp gains. Any bathmate users here can shed a light? Am I supposed to see flaccid and erect temp gains?
                Granted, I've only been using for two weeks, and I'm aware that this is a marathon, not a sprint. But it just would have been awesome if I also got an inch or so in erect girth right out of the shower even if it's temp, just to see a glimpse of the future.
                My first measurement update will be at 1 month.
                8/1:
                Flaccid:

Erect:
                覧覧覧覧
                9/1:
                Flaccid:

Erect:

Comment

I have never used the bathmate as a program only sporadically once or twice yet, focusing on length atm but i don't see any temp erect girth however i have heard that the erect temporary effect increase when you have used the bathmate for a while.

Comment

first ERECT temp gain!

Originally posted by blomman View Post
                    I have never used the bathmate as a program only sporadically once or twice yet, focusing on length atm but i don't see any temp erect girth however i have heard that the erect temporary effect increase when you have used the bathmate for a while.
                    It seems that you池e absolutely right mate. Today fresh out of the shower and after a vigorous pumping session I notice that my erect dick FELT bigger so I went and measured it and guess what? For the first time EVER I was at 13cm (5.2 in) MSG!!! So I seem to have gained half an inch in erect girth. Now I know that this is all temp gains and my dick will be back to normal in a few hours but as far as I understand these temp gains start to increase and stay longer and longer until they are permanent. At least now I知 not worried and I know I知 on track to a fat dick and that at some point I値l never worry about my size ever again. I知 stocked!!!
                    8/1:
                    Flaccid:

Erect:
                    覧覧覧覧
                    9/1:
                    Flaccid:

Erect:

Comment

These are mostly temp gains.
                      BUT.. if you keep going then your temp gains will turn to erect gains.
                      Basically you will see bigger and bigger numbers coming out of the BM while the smallest will dissapear.

Thing is.. if you would stop now.. you might loose it all.
                      Keep going for another year. Don't overdo.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

1 Month Update!
                        Hi fellow soldiers! Thank you for all your comments and messages of support. I love this community. I have some BIG news. I've just completed 1 month of daily pumping, and here are my current measurements and gains:
                        - Flaccid:
                        NBPL: 10 cm (3.9 in) (+1 cm)
                        MSG: 10.5 cm (4.13 in) (+2.5 cm)

- Erect:

NBPL: 16 cm (6.2 in) (+1 cm)
                        MSG: 12.7 cm (5 in) (+ .7 cm)

I've uploaded photos on my profile.

I'm literally speechless at these gains. For the first time in my life I've entered the 5inch girth club and let me tell you those extra .7 cm in girth make a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE. I will keep pumping and Jelqing and my long-term goal is for 5.5 inch girth which is looking very attainable right now.
                        Also, sex update. After pumping I had sex with a girl that I had sex with before and for the first time she came in like 1 minute it was ridiculous LOL

Very important note: These are TEMP gains. I measured about an hour after getting out of the shower. They do not last long but they are lasting longer and longer the more I do it and at some point I know they will become permanent. But you know what? Even if they don't become permanent I'm good with it. 30 minutes of pumping while showering is a small price to pay for having a thick dick that can make women cum with ease and make you feel like a real man.

Next up, 2 month update! Keep it up soldiers!
                        8/1:
                        Flaccid:

Erect:
                        覧覧覧覧
                        9/1:
                        Flaccid:

Erect:

Comment

Originally posted by ashtray View Post
                          1 Month Update!
                          Hi fellow soldiers! Thank you for all your comments and messages of support. I love this community. I have some BIG news. I've just completed 1 month of daily pumping, and here are my current measurements and gains:
                          - Flaccid:
                          NBPL: 10 cm (3.9 in) (+1 cm)
                          MSG: 10.5 cm (4.13 in) (+2.5 cm)

- Erect:

NBPL: 16 cm (6.2 in) (+1 cm)
                          MSG: 12.7 cm (5 in) (+ .7 cm)

I've uploaded photos on my profile.

I'm literally speechless at these gains. For the first time in my life I've entered the 5inch girth club and let me tell you those extra .7 cm in girth make a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE. I will keep pumping and Jelqing and my long-term goal is for 5.5 inch girth which is looking very attainable right now.
                          Also, sex update. After pumping I had sex with a girl that I had sex with before and for the first time she came in like 1 minute it was ridiculous LOL

Very important note: These are TEMP gains. I measured about an hour after getting out of the shower. They do not last long but they are lasting longer and longer the more I do it and at some point I know they will become permanent. But you know what? Even if they don't become permanent I'm good with it. 30 minutes of pumping while showering is a small price to pay for having a thick dick that can make women cum with ease and make you feel like a real man.

Next up, 2 month update! Keep it up soldiers!
                          Congratulations on your progress!

Be sure you're performign training to improve your EQ as well. This will ensure you cement those gains.
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                          X