Keep testicles safe from infrared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep testicles safe from infrared

After a lot of brainstorming and suitability i have decided that I'll buy infrared Massager for warm up sessions. It will not only heat up quickly but also keep heat for longer duration and with massager will have advantage of massaging the penis muscles.
    Now the problem is that i read that infrared can penetrate everything. So how can I keep my testcles free from infrared ray penetration ? Will cotton towel cloth do the job or if i can maximise my safety by using any other thing or object or technique? Opinions are much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

I use a microwavable gel heating pad for my warm-up, and I put a thin towel over it since it's too hot straight out of the microwave. It works well.

Comment

Originally posted by batm0bile View Post
      After a lot of brainstorming and suitability i have decided that I'll buy infrared Massager for warm up sessions. It will not only heat up quickly but also keep heat for longer duration and with massager will have advantage of massaging the penis muscles.
      Now the problem is that i read that infrared can penetrate everything. So how can I keep my testcles free from infrared ray penetration ? Will cotton towel cloth do the job or if i can maximise my safety by using any other thing or object or technique? Opinions are much appreciated

Thanks in advance.
      roasting nuts on a open fire

Comment

I use a infared lamp, used to use it for stretching and jelqing, now just for jelqing. To protect from heat burning me I have lotion, you can use a sunscreen too. I also put bright white shorts over my balls when i was stretching and found that the heat didnt get threw to them. I could tell it didnt get threw because when heat directly hit my balls they would sag and get really lose, and with the shorts they stayed tight and unaffected. Never used the massager but i dont think there that strong anyway.

Comment

You could buy a Matched set of Tin Foil Hats for Testicles; They do come in and out of favor.

il_794xN.1764415533_bocb.jpg
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
          X