Phallosan forte & Bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan forte & Bathmate

Currently owning a bathmate and considering getting PF for a boost. What’s the recommended routine? Normally I pump according to the conditioning of my member without standard schedule. (Morning 5mins*2) (Evening 5mins*2) full pressure. Will the PF gave me a good boost on the gains? I expect that mostly will tell me (Yes) however there’s many concern in my mind.

Concern:
    Will the PF cure a slight curve (Left) dick
    Water retention issue due to long hrs wearing it
    Blisters on glands due to long hours wearing
    How to hide from wife from wearing (She tends to always fondling my dick)
    If wife found out what to explain
    How long will PF gains be permanent

Thanks for reading and feel free to clear my questions. Deeply appreciated

hi
    i tried pf 5/6 years ago fallowed all the routine their recommendations correctly and 6 months 8/10 hours in day got 0 result plus got permanent ring scare on my shaft
    just becarefull for extenders

Comment

Originally posted by Bonker guy View Post
      Currently owning a bathmate and considering getting PF for a boost. What’s the recommended routine? Normally I pump according to the conditioning of my member without standard schedule. (Morning 5mins*2) (Evening 5mins*2) full pressure. Will the PF gave me a good boost on the gains? I expect that mostly will tell me (Yes) however there’s many concern in my mind.

Concern:
      Will the PF cure a slight curve (Left) dick
      Water retention issue due to long hrs wearing it
      Blisters on glands due to long hours wearing
      How to hide from wife from wearing (She tends to always fondling my dick)
      If wife found out what to explain
      How long will PF gains be permanent

Thanks for reading and feel free to clear my questions. Deeply appreciated
      i’m impatiently Awaiting for my Quick Extender Pro to come in. I’ll be pairing that with my bathmate at a comfortable pressure ( definitely not full) 5min x 2 morning. There are quite a few guys on here with Bathmates, and I was just reading one thread where his BM sessions are at 10 mins once daily, moving to 20. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...pump-only.html

supplements are Zinc, L Lyseine, L Arginine, and a daily men’s multi.

I’m using Burrito’s as guidance log for the Extender, found here https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...r-pro-log.html

as far as curve, I have the same issue and everything I have read indicates the curve will be lessened from extending.

with the wife... I simply told mine, no way around it imo. She’s excited

results are permanent. Extending/ traction is tapping into your body’s natural methods for cell division, thus promoting real growth, nothing temporary.

keep in mind I am a newbie. But in my research on this site, those are my takeaways, and how I plan to attack this.

good luck

Comment

Thanks for the reply bro

Comment

Working...
        X