Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this possible? Going from 5.6 BPEL ->7 -7.5 BPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possible? Going from 5.6 BPEL ->7 -7.5 BPEL?

I want to go from 5.6 inches Bpel to 7 or 7.5 inches bpel, can i do it?

Also my flaccid penis is very small like 2.5 inches to 3 inches. And girth is like 4 inches. My girth is 5 inches when erect

I am going to buy phallosan forte belt and extender and also do jelqing jp90 togheter with bathmate and also healing with sleeve on. I am also going to maybe use a gnager for hanging.

I am going to do this for 2-3 years 5 days or 6 days a week.

Can i do it? Does my flaccid size have to do any thing with my gain possibilities?
    And also have somebody had the size like min and gained their desired goal. I am mainly going to focus on length

I appreciate your answers guys.

No one knows IF and HOW MUCH you can gain.
    Only the journey of PE will show you such things.

The only advices we can give you is how to possibly make this journey more productive and avoiding injuries.

Here is an advice. start out by using an extender and after 1000h if you have gains continue for 1000h more.
    If after 1000h you don t have gains or you have little gains then change your routine with something else.

Always look out your Pis.

Comment

Possible, yes. WITH that said, don't think that you'll be able to gain that much quickly. There are a few guys that have been lucky and HAVE gained quickly, but for most of us, you (with a solid routine and dedication) should see 0.5"-1.0" in 8 months to a year, after that, it will be very slow and steady, but it takes lots of time and dedication. If you try to gain 1.5"-2" in 6 months, be on the look out for injuries that halt/slow progress, or worse, break your junk. Start slow, be dedicated, enjoy the improved EQ you'll undoubtedly get from PE, and be happy with what you have. If it's one thing I've learned in my journey with PE and all the research I've done, penis size, if you're in the "normal" range, DOES NOT MATTER, and even then, smaller than average isn't a deal breaker for most women, but to much over average CAN BE because of pain. The #1 thing that DOES mater, confidence. Be confident in what you do have, know how to please a women without using your penis, and you'll be golden.
      Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
      Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
      Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

It's not possible, I did it, therefore it's not possible
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I would say 2-3 years your goal of 7" or so is possible. I wouldn't say unrealistic, but it'd be a big gain. While gaining 1.5"+ isn't unheard of, its a big number. Now an inch in 2-3 years, sure. Provided you aren't one of those very unlucky slow/no gainers. There are some guys who just can't seem to gain no matter what. Who knows if they're actually committed though. Definitely need to stay active and continually doing your PE for it to work. PE does work though man. I was a big skeptic before I started, and 6mo later my unit is way bigger!
          Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
          Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Depends on your penis and what you find to be suitable for it.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Yes i know.

What do you think of this routine
              Jp90
              Phallosan the belt and or extender phallosan
              Male edge
              And pump
              And hanging later
              Also healing in stretch position

?

Comment

Originally posted by Dickjourney91 View Post
                Yes i know.

Jp90
                Male edge
                And pump
                And hanging later

?
                That's too much. You won't know what works vs doesn't and you will eventually get overwhelmed or injure your self biting all that off at once. Pick one girth exercise and one length, start there and see how it treats you, modify from there. If you want to do one manual exercise for length and then use a device, that's fine just don't add too many variables at a time. Better to focus on what works than shotgun it.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Dickjourney91 View Post
                  Yes i know.

Jp90
                  Male edge
                  And pump
                  And hanging later

?
                  Usually you only do 1 length 1 girth and build off of that. The people that do more are conditioned and advances and by that time have learned what will work for them.
                  My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

ok thank guys i will order the things, and i hope i will start a journal here on this site.

Comment

Wishing you all the best..

Comment

I can say I went from 5.75 to 7 1/8 so I would say yes it’s possible. Al I do is sit extended for three to four hrs a day three days on one day off and it grows like magic.
                        Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
                        Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
                        My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Do you get full hard erection

Comment

Working...
                          X