Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Gains 12-Day Routine (Welcome to arguing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Gains 12-Day Routine (Welcome to arguing)

My 12-day's training report - ( 3 month program Plan )
    I have always trained without taking any breaks mainly following the exercises but never in a systematic way but correctly as explained in the forum.

Routine:

-Warm 5 Min
    -Jelquing 25 Min (changing intensity and increasing up, inverse grip) (medium/slow)
    -Jelquing 5 Min (low intensity of tightening, inverse grip) (fast)
    -Uli 5/7 Reps + V Jelq every Uli sqeez base (Erection 80/100%)
    -Edging 10 Min or more
    -Stretching 300 Reps side to side (to be constantly increased)
    -Warm down 5 Min

I increased training from 25 minutes to 1 hour more or less.

Kegel / Kegel Reverse a part of the training practically all day (not in training )

I have gone from 7.5 INCH BPEL (19 cm) to 7.8 INCH BPEL (20 cm) / 5.1 INCH GIRTH to 5.3 INCH GIRTH, for the GIRTH I am not satisfied, but good anyway.

Probably my gains were due to an increase in EQ probably not .. I know only that something has changed even from flacid is bigger and longer all day.

I can say that the gains are real.
    I would have no reason to lie.
    Good Boy
    Last edited by Good Boy; 12-10-2019, 08:33 AM.
    Starting (11/18/19)
    BPEL - 7,5 inch
    MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
    7,8 inch EQ?
    MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

GOAL 8.7/9 BPEL MSEG 5,9 Inch

Originally posted by Good Boy View Post
    My 12-day training report:
    I have always trained without taking any breaks mainly following the exercises but never in a systematic way but correctly as explained in the forum.

More or less my routine:

I have gone from 7.5 INCH BPEL (19 cm) to 7.8 INCH BPEL (20 cm) / 5.1 INCH GIRTH to 5.3 INCH GIRTH, for the GIRTH I am not satisfied, but good anyway.

I can say that the gains are real.
    I would have no reason to lie
    Those are your gains, what was your routine?
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

But the routine was never the same for every day I practically reversed the exercises,sometimes Edging like today (5min)
      If i stop, obviously, i don't keep the earnings because I'am re-training myself recently..
      Good Boy
      Last edited by Good Boy; 11-29-2019, 02:19 PM.
      Starting (11/18/19)
      BPEL - 7,5 inch
      MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
      7,8 inch EQ?
      MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

Comment

This is simialar to my Lazy Jelqs routine in my sig. I am thinking light PE daily and working your way up rather quickly is the way to go.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
          This is simialar to my Lazy Jelqs routine in my sig. I am thinking light PE daily and working your way up rather quickly is the way to go.
          My breaks when I do them are for example:
          last training session 17 PM the next training session after 17 PM on the following day. A few days I trained twice. the second time very light all the time while the last 7/8 min I add intensity.

Penis flaccid all day much bigger, all times.

If you do not feel pain or fatigue in the penis, train it.
          Starting (11/18/19)
          BPEL - 7,5 inch
          MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
          7,8 inch EQ?
          MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

Comment

All these good pis and size are happening to you because you are only 12 days in without a break.
            If you continue doing this without full rest days you will find out what will happen.
            Been there done that...
            Jelqing 20mins per day no breaks.
            I gained 1.5 cm girth and in the last sessions before doom i was 2cm more girth with huge glans.
            After continuing doing this one day I was trying to find out where my huge girth went.
            My dick became like a toothpick with small glans.
            It came back only after giving 5 rest days in a row.
            The reason is because I surpassed my dick limits.
            These limits would not be surpassed if i was folowing the undisputed protocol of rest days and I would have a linear growth without set backs.
            As you train if you are smart and you have good observation you will understand a lot of things that you are not aware now.
            A smart person is learning from his mistakes , a super smart person is also learning from the mistakes of others.

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
              Some one told me to do not training every day i dont know if they get reason...
              Starting (11/18/19)
              BPEL - 7,5 inch
              MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
              7,8 inch EQ?
              MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

Comment

Well, almost daily, probably no more than 1 rest day though.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                  All these good pis and size are happening to you because you are only 12 days in without a break.
                  If you continue doing this without full rest days you will find out what will happen.
                  Been there done that...
                  Jelqing 20mins per day no breaks.
                  I gained 1.5 cm girth and in the last sessions before doom i was 2cm more girth with huge glans.
                  After continuing doing this one day I was trying to find out where my huge girth went.
                  My dick became like a toothpick with small glans.
                  It came back only after giving 5 rest days in a row.
                  The reason is because I surpassed my dick limits.
                  These limits would not be surpassed if i was folowing the undisputed protocol of rest days and I would have a linear growth without set backs.
                  As you train if you are smart and you have good observation you will understand a lot of things that you are not aware now.
                  A smart person is learning from his mistakes , a super smart person is also learning from the mistakes of others.
                  You might be right .. I liked your speech. In fact I will be at least two days off. You convinced me..
                  Starting (11/18/19)
                  BPEL - 7,5 inch
                  MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
                  7,8 inch EQ?
                  MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

Comment

Good boy
                    The best frequency is 3on 1 off 3 on 2 off

Comment

But always remember that the maximum balance is found on the edge of the precipice.
                      If you know your limits, and you know how to stop in time without pulling the rope to the maximum, then without breaking it you've got the maximum.
                      Starting (11/18/19)
                      BPEL - 7,5 inch
                      MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
                      7,8 inch EQ?
                      MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

Comment

Exactly .
                        If you know your PE limits and you stop for 1 week before breaking the rope then you will gain more during the break.

Comment

Good boy
                          The best frequency is 3on 1 off 3 on 2 off
                          Teo, so..if I will stop now for 2 days, after 12 days of training, with these respective earnings..what forecast would you have about it..

Then ... in the days of pause is the flaccid penis stay always as big as after training or not?
                          Good Boy
                          Last edited by Good Boy; 11-29-2019, 03:43 PM.
                          Starting (11/18/19)
                          BPEL - 7,5 inch
                          MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
                          7,8 inch EQ?
                          MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

Comment

Anyone responds differently but I ll tell you what happened to me.
                            In the 1st year when I was taking more than 1 rest day my size was starting becoming smaller.and in the 3d day it was decreasing significantly.
                            But in just 1-2 sessions it was comming back.
                            Now after 1.5 years the size is more permanent and its hard to be lost.
                            But i also need to work at leasr 3 sessions per week in order to be at its peak

Comment

Anyone responds differently but I ll tell you what happened to me.
                              In the 1st year when I was taking more than 1 rest day my size was starting becoming smaller.and in the 3d day it was decreasing significantly.
                              But in just 1-2 sessions it was comming back.
                              Now after 1.5 years the size is more permanent and its hard to be lost.
                              But i also need to work at leasr 3 sessions per week in order to be at its peak
                              So presumably 1 day off can be enough if the penis is healthy ?? Why do I have to do more days off if I then i will lose my gains and for take them back i need another 3 days?

For 12 days I am increasing the size .. can one day off go well?
                              It is also true that for muscle hypertrophy, days off are needed to compensate the muscle mass and repair fibers.
                              Starting (11/18/19)
                              BPEL - 7,5 inch
                              MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
                              7,8 inch EQ?
                              MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

Comment

Working...
                              X