Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to do JP90 before using an extender or ADS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to do JP90 before using an extender or ADS?

It’s hard for me to make time for jp90 right now. It’s a busy time, but I am working from home. I could potentially for the next year or so use a stretcher or ADS for 8-14 hours a day (as far as I know).

Will I achieve better results or will it be safer if I do jp90 before using either the x4labs extender (I was thinking with the suction add on, I forgot the brand name) or the phallosan forte?

This is off topic, but I would rather use the x4labs extender if I could as I’ve heard it has better results but I don’t live alone and I might need to get up sometimes and if I can’t without being able to hide it for a min to run to the bathroom and take it off at times (I’m down to wear baggy pants or whatever) it wouldn’t work for me.

TL;DR is it better to do jp90 before using an extender or ADS, safety and gains wise? I was planning on doing extender or ads for a year then start jp90 but I would rather do what’s best for results

This just depends on what you want. Some people get good gains from extender use only, others need to add in other things [manual exercises]to see gains. If you think an extender would be better/easier, try that.
    JP90 and extenders are 2 completely different ways of training so it's hard to compare the two.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

It is better and safer to condition your dick You do not have to use the JP90, which is more intensive than the other beginner routines. You can start without conditioning. But you will have to start slowly and build up tension and time over severL weeks. However, a conditioned dick responds better to an extender.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Right, start off light and easy and work your way up. Don't chase gains.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Learn how to read the inscribed lines, indicating "grams of pull", (I believe) follow the X4 labs guidance.

translation: know what you are doing, and do it safely.

x4 labs tension lines - PEGym Forums

Aug 14, 2014 - can anyone tell me good tension to start at? im so confused, i even watched the dvd and read the manual that came with it and im still lost.X4 Labs extender- how to adjust tension??
          Jul 18, 2014

Just about fed up with this x4 lab! The 3 lines won't disappear no ...
          Dec 19, 2013

How to adjust tension on an X4?
          Sep 15, 2011

X4 Labs Extender Tension Question
          Sep 19, 2017

Dangler
          Senior Administrator
          ☼ Wizard ☼
          White Tiger Award 2015
          Last edited by Dangler; 12-01-2019, 06:51 PM.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            Learn how to read the inscribed lines, indicating "grams of pull", (I believe) follow the X4 labs guidance.

translation: know what you are doing, and do it safely.

x4 labs tension lines - PEGym Forums

Aug 14, 2014 - can anyone tell me good tension to start at? im so confused, i even watched the dvd and read the manual that came with it and im still lost.X4 Labs extender- how to adjust tension??
            Jul 18, 2014

Just about fed up with this x4 lab! The 3 lines won't disappear no ...
            Dec 19, 2013

How to adjust tension on an X4?
            Sep 15, 2011

X4 Labs Extender Tension Question
            Sep 19, 2017

Okay thanks! I haven’t actually bought one yet. I was wondering, if you wore like baggy sweatpants or something, could you get by wearing it around some? I wouldn’t be like walking around with it, I mainly work at a desk but I have roommates and like I would get up to eat or maybe someone wants to show me something, but like could you get by for, say, 5 minutes if you had to stand and be around people without it being obvious?

Comment

Actually obvious is the wrong word. Noticeable I mean. I doubt most people would assume it’s an extender lol but I don’t want it to be noticeable

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                It is better and safer to condition your dick You do not have to use the JP90, which is more intensive than the other beginner routines. You can start without conditioning. But you will have to start slowly and build up tension and time over severL weeks. However, a conditioned dick responds better to an extender.
                Okay it sounds like I definitely should condition some before using. Do you have like a recommended routine just to condition? I could do jp90, but the whole process is just a bit long for me right now. Long term, I mainly want BPEL gains but also would like some girth gains. I was thinking I could focus on routines more when I have more time, and now would be a good time to use an extender. So it doesn’t need to be like a routine geared towards gains, just conditioning so I can start extending and get good results. But if jp90 is the best for what I want I’d definitely be willing to do it

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                  This just depends on what you want. Some people get good gains from extender use only, others need to add in other things [manual exercises]to see gains. If you think an extender would be better/easier, try that.
                  JP90 and extenders are 2 completely different ways of training so it's hard to compare the two.
                  Long term I mainly want BPEL gains. I would like girth gains as well eventually but it’s not as much of a priority. I think I would do some exercises as x4labs recommends it. I would rather do something less time consuming now than jp90 as the whole process takes me a lot of time, but if it’s the best routine for conditioning I’ll do it

Comment

You do not need to do manual work in order to condition your dick for using an extender.
                    Either you do hanging or extender you will need to use the device for 2-3 weeks with low intensity/volume.
                    So the conditioning phase is happening with the device.
                    For example for extender tou have to start with 3X30mins sessions at 400-500grams tension for like 1 week.
                    Then for the next week you can do them 3X40mins and build up to 3X60mins eventually.
                    After the 3X60 you will go to 4X60 end so on.And eventually you may need to increase the tension.
                    The bigger challenge with extending is to condition the glans . This will not happen with manual stuff.It will happen by using your extender.

Yes you can use the extender in baggy sweatpants. I was like this for 1.5 year in my daily desk job.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                      You do not need to do manual work in order to condition your dick for using an extender.
                      Either you do hanging or extender you will need to use the device for 2-3 weeks with low intensity/volume.
                      So the conditioning phase is happening with the device.
                      For example for extender tou have to start with 3X30mins sessions at 400-500grams tension for like 1 week.
                      Then for the next week you can do them 3X40mins and build up to 3X60mins eventually.
                      After the 3X60 you will go to 4X60 end so on.And eventually you may need to increase the tension.
                      The bigger challenge with extending is to condition the glans . This will not happen with manual stuff.It will happen by using your extender.

Yes you can use the extender in baggy sweatpants. I was like this for 1.5 year in my daily desk job.

Do you think I would be better off not doing jp90? After thinking about it, I thought I might should do jp90 first if I’m going to be doing manual exercises along with an extender since I may get better results from the exercises they want me to do along with it?

Comment

To condition your dick, but do not want to use manual exercises to make gains, you do not have to follow a prescribed routine. Instead, you can simply incorporate some jelqing and stretching exercises for about ten minutes a day.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You would benefit to do light stretches before wearing an extender to "precondition" the burrito. There is some elasticity to the penis so stretching before applying the extender will help ensure good tension is applied from the start.
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                          X