Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jp 90

Hey guys,
    I have a question, I hope you can help me decide what to do. I started the Jp 90 routine a month ago. i did the 2 days streching and 1 days rest.
    so i'm 4 week in now. EQ went up, morning wood is as strong as it ever was. Everything was great.
    But the last 3 days i lost some sensitivity in my penis, this is a negative PI.
    It also makes having sex less fun.
    I don't know if I should continue the routine but scale it down a bit or take a break until the sensitivity is back.
    What would you advise?

Hey there,
    I would recommend being very careful not to jelq or do any excercise over the glans, as it is the most sensitive part of the penis and it can loose sensitivity quite easily, I think that's the most probable reason of why you are loosing feel.

Hope it helps!

Comment

Have you done anything different this past week? Like increase intensity of workout or something else?

Scale back a little, if there isn't improvement then take a few extra days off until things get better and then start off light and gradually build your routine back up.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I will take that in mind for the rest of routine.

Comment

Thnx for your reply, i didn't change anything note worthy. I used the jp 90 the way it was written. But i might have put to much pressure while jelqing on accident. I will take 2 days off instead of 1 and scale back after that. if it doesnt get better i will take some more days of. Thanks for your advice

Comment

Working...
          X