more experienced advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more experienced advice

I was researching and saw many doctors saying that jelq exercises can do harm, deform the penis, etc.I started the training routine this week, but now I'm a little scared.someone who has been doing this for a long time can help me, give some hint

Anthing can hurt you crossing the road yada yada . Certainly a normal gym can . So the same precautions that go with normal gym go with pegym .
    However one can go to a doc and ask if you have any risk factors for normal gym. This is a bit more difficult for pegym so some mods have been researching if there are any risk factors in particular to look for .

So our research indicates 2 factors that may be relevant . Firstly being under unusual stress and secondly any pelvic floor(pf) issue . So on the second point PF mod Hans Twlight has particular concerns re the kegel pull stretch but then there is a warning on that exercise .
    Certainly there is a lot of info onsite on how to stay safe far more than there is in most normal gyms .

Comment

Working...
    X