Turkey Neck help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Neck help

So after reading through the forums it appears I have what is called turkey neck. It is not severe as but about 2 to 3 inches down my flaccid shaft the scrotum does attach with skin wing. It does not hurt or cause any issues that I know of.

I do have a few questions about it however.

Does this limit my length in any way or penetration ability?

Also is it normal for my entire ball sack to move while doing stretches? My nut sack and balls are rather large my wife refers to them as bull nuts lol.

I am guessing the extra skin is what is causing my nuts to move during stretching. Is this a bad thing?

The only bad thing about turkey neck is it's harder to put a condom on (which I'm assuming isn't an issue for you, and making your penis look shorter, it won't affect stretches). Though stretching and jelqing can make your neck worse. Consider Uro-stretches and a ball stretcher if your are doing jelqs to keep it out of the way.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

No need for a condom since we have had four kids and she is fixed now

I have always had issues with condoms before, but had no idea it was caused by this.

I just want to make sure if does not reduce my penetrative length in any way. I still look down there and see a tiny penis, when in reality it is at least BPEL 6.3 and 6.7 BPFSL. Not sure how I see a 3 inch penis and my wife sees a 7 inch lol.

I will look into the stretchers and stretcher you mentioned.

Comment

One more question. Is the turkey neck issue something that will get better or worse with weight loss? I have packed on the pounds over the last few years. I have about 100 pounds to loose still after losing 50 pounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Reapso View Post
          One more question. Is the turkey neck issue something that will get better or worse with weight loss? I have packed on the pounds over the last few years. I have about 100 pounds to loose still after losing 50 pounds...
          Weight loss makes your penis look bigger because of the fatpad decrease (losing a 100lbs would probably gain you an inch in non-bone-pressed length) and has nothing to do with the webbing. Definetly lose that goddarn weight and you will definitely look bigger, that's why you see 3 inches.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
          X