Is my routine good? Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my routine good? Newbie

Been doing it for a few weeks, maybe 4-5 times a week.

* I use coconut oil as lube*
    All in order:
    50 jelqs, each 6-7 second with 3 second rest after so takes around 6mins

Stretch outwards then right then left 30 seconds each

Helicopter twirl thing 50 times to the right then 50 times to the left.

Idk if I’m doing enough so what other exercises should I add I wanna add both length and girth. Also should I edge or fully masturbate or do neither? I read some mixed answers on the forum so bit confused. Also how many times a week should I do PE?

Is my routine good? I’m a newbie to this

Been doing it for a few weeks, maybe 4-5 times a week.

* I use coconut oil as lube*
    All in order:
    50 jelqs, each 6-7 second with 3 second rest after so takes around 6mins

Stretch outwards then right then left 30 seconds each

Helicopter twirl thing 50 times to the right then 50 times to the left.

Idk if I’m doing enough so what other exercises should I add I wanna add both length and girth. Also should I edge or fully masturbate or do neither? I read some mixed answers on the forum so bit confused. Also how many times a week should I do PE?

Comment

The reason why you read mixed answers in the forum is because every penis is so different in its response of training that results are varying a lot.
      The right answers can be answered only by your own penis.
      It speaks through your Pis.

The thing that is universal though is heat.
      Heat can only bring good things . Prevent injury and to some is helping in gaining.
      So warm up for at least 5 mins before your PE training and if its possible keep the heat while doing your training and 5 mins warm down is a good idea.

Edging is a great thing to do after the training. It sends blood to your member and can help in jelqing girth gains because of the expansion it creates.
      Ejaculating after the training session is something that varies.
      In my case when I am ejaculating my penis relaxes and the flaccid remains big for lots of hours.
      Others after ejaculation tend to turtle.
      So once again you have to watch your Pis.

Comment

Are you doing any sort of warm up?

When doing PE for the purpose of making gains it is best to separate ejaculation and the PE work. You can edge in your routine, but do not ejaculate until at least two hours after the workout.

Have you done a conditioning routine like JP90?
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

where is my post? why deleted?
          I see some kind of site problems

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
            where is my post? why deleted?
            I see some kind of site problems
            It was in the identical thread the OP made in the Beginner Forum.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Please keep your question to one forum only. Thanks

Threads merged.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                Are you doing any sort of warm up?

When doing PE for the purpose of making gains it is best to separate ejaculation and the PE work. You can edge in your routine, but do not ejaculate until at least two hours after the workout.

Have you done a conditioning routine like JP90?
                I’m new to this so haven’t really researched any programs. I just googled it but couldn’t really find a detailed version of this but only looked for a few mins. If it’s not much could you send me a link that has all the exercises in that jp90 program? Also by warmup do you literally mean just like literally warm up the penis and stretch it a little bit before doing the “Real” stretches?

Comment

What is pis?

Comment

Originally posted by Nehhh19 View Post
                    What is pis?
                    Physiological Indicators (PI's)

Comment

Originally posted by Nehhh19 View Post
                      I’m new to this so haven’t really researched any programs. I just googled it but couldn’t really find a detailed version of this but only looked for a few mins. If it’s not much could you send me a link that has all the exercises in that jp90 program? Also by warmup do you literally mean just like literally warm up the penis and stretch it a little bit before doing the “Real” stretches?
                      JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine(JP90) It, and a lot of other essential information you will need to get started off, can be found in the START HERE! at the upper left of the page. A warm up means literally warming up your penis. I use an electeric heating pad for around 5 minutes.

Comment

Do you have a link that shows video or pic demonstrations? the pics/vids dont says the link is dead and its a bit hard to understand some of the stretches through words.

Comment

Also I just did my first JP90 session though not sure if I did the v jelqs 100% correctly. Do you just do a normal jelq then when ur near at the top u stretch to the right then repeat and stretch to the left? Also my session was around 25m including warmup so 15-18m of stretching. Is that the normal time it usually takes? OHH and one more thing should each jelq stroke take around 2-3 seconds or longer?

Comment

You can find videos or illistrations in these links.

basic penis stretch

Circle Stretch

Jelqing

How to V-jelq (Illustrations) - PEGym

25 minutes sounds about right for starting off. Slowly over time you will increase the amount of reps and that in turn will increase the time spent doing your routine.

Each jelq stroke take around 3 - 5 seconds long.

Comment

Working...
                            X