PI questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PI questions

Hello, newbie here, started the JP 90 routine in earnest at the beginning of this week and have two observations that I have questions about.

1. When I perform a V-Jelq, sometimes as I initially start I will feel my finger knuckles "washboard" across muscle/ligs/tendons(?) at the base of my shaft. Usually, as I start the V-Jelq and am transitioning hands (i.e. moving the base of my penis in a different direction than the glans) It doesn't hurt, but I feel it internally (obviously) and was wondering if anyone else experiences this and if I should try to emphasize this motion. Because I can decrease pressure and not feel it.

2. On day 4 and now as I write this (day 5) of the exercises I occasionally get what can best be described as "phantom cell phone vibration" on the left hand side of my shaft. What I mean by that is: do you ever sit around and randomly feel you cell phone vibrate on your thigh (as if it were in your pocket) only to realize your phone isn't there or didn't actually vibrate? That's what it feels like, except its on my shaft near the base. It's not painful, it's not troubling to me just was seeking input if anyone else feels like this.

Thanks for the help.
    Start: 01/2020 - BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
    Latest measurement: 05/2020 - BPEL - 6 7/8" EG - 6 1/8"

Originally posted by solidlength View Post
    Hello, newbie here, started the JP 90 routine in earnest at the beginning of this week and have two observations that I have questions about.
    Keep at it, slow and steady...

1. When I perform a V-Jelq, sometimes as I initially start I will feel my finger knuckles "washboard" across muscle/ligs/tendons(?) at the base of my shaft. Usually, as I start the V-Jelq and am transitioning hands (i.e. moving the base of my penis in a different direction than the glans) It doesn't hurt, but I feel it internally (obviously) and was wondering if anyone else experiences this and if I should try to emphasize this motion. Because I can decrease pressure and not feel it.
    I am not clear on what you mean. I have only tried V-jelqs, never really used. That said, it seems to me that the motion might be damaging if done too much. Ease back a bit until you are better conditioned.

2. On day 4 and now as I write this (day 5) of the exercises I occasionally get what can best be described as "phantom cell phone vibration" on the left hand side of my shaft. What I mean by that is: do you ever sit around and randomly feel you cell phone vibrate on your thigh (as if it were in your pocket) only to realize your phone isn't there or didn't actually vibrate? That's what it feels like, except its on my shaft near the base. It's not painful, it's not troubling to me just was seeking input if anyone else feels like this.

Thanks for the help.
    Do you normally keep a phone in that area?
    Is the area you mention near the same are mentioned in the previous question?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      I am not clear on what you mean. I have only tried V-jelqs, never really used. That said, it seems to me that the motion might be damaging if done too much. Ease back a bit until you are better conditioned.
      Yeah, it's not painful and seems to have decreased in occurrence now that I'm 3 weeks in.

w.r.t. the phantom cell phone, I haven't noticed that sensation again since week 1. Still going slow and steady. Only measuring once a month so that I don't frustrate myself so no idea if anything is progressing however, anecdotally I feel that my EQ is much more solid than it was to start, not that I had any sort of ED.
      Start: 01/2020 - BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
      Latest measurement: 05/2020 - BPEL - 6 7/8" EG - 6 1/8"

Comment

Working...
      X