Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining penis devices with penis exercises

Hello,
    I am at beginning level and have 2 weeks of experience and have achieved significant gains.
    I now think that if I used penis enlargerment devices, a vacuum penis extender similar to phallosan forte, can I maximise my gains ? If yes how can combine the use of penis enlargement device such as penis extender or vaccum pump similar to phallosan forte with my manual penis exercises ?

Need suggestions from people who have used both penis devices with penis enlargement exercises and have maximised the gains.

Thanks

It's highly recommended that you hold off on adding any device or advanced exercises until you have finished your 90 days of conditioning. Even at that you don't want to change a thing if you are making gains. Wait until you have hit a plateau before moving on. Trying to advance too fast could potentially impede your potential gains or even possibly an injury.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 01-13-2020, 08:27 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      It's highly recommended that you hold off on adding any device or advanced exercises until you have finished your 90 days of conditioning. Even at that you don't want to change a thing if you are making gains. Wait until you have hit a plateau before moving on. Trying to advance too fast could potentially impede your potential gains or even possibly an injury.
      Thank you so much. so you mean to say i should either switch between exercises or using devices as combining them at initial stage is not recommended.

Comment

You don't want to combine them until after you are conditioned.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
        X