Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time to here, Hello any Happy New Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time to here, Hello any Happy New Year.

First time posting here,, Happy new yr. . I am 55 and bought a extender about 5 months ago. I try about 2 hrs a day and just finally getting more used to wearing it. Question is about getting gains in width, not length ? Should I look into making a jelking device , or is there better ways for gains in thickness ? bath mate pump, ect?

A a manual Jelqing routine will be far more effective than any device you may make up. Start off with that and we can talk about some more advanced techniques once you have conditioned your penis.

Also check out the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Tooltown!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

Check out the stickies under the devices forum. I found pumping to be an effective girth gaining technique.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome aboard shipmate!
        You are getting sage advice so far so I will leave you to it!
        I do strongly suggest that you start a log thread on the progress forum if you have not already. It will help you stay organized and motivated.
        Plus it helps others offer advice and answer question.
        Yarr the day!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
        X