Condom making bad ring around Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom making bad ring around Base

Why condom make visible trace on base of my penis ? My lenght is 5.7" and girth 5.15" . I am thinking that condom is not rolled much because condom is about 7.5" long ,so it has big ring at base of penis and that is choking my penis . Is that a reason or something else ?

Remeasure your base girth .

What condom did you use ? What is the girth on the condom. It will say so many mm so 52 mm or so on

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Remeasure your base girth .

What condom did you use ? What is the girth on the condom. It will say so many mm so 52 mm or so on
      I use durex , it,s 56mm . I told told you this for visible trace on base but see this . That is happening to me , but I think this size is big for me because I feel like it's wrinkled ( frowned ) , it's a little bit loose but it didn't fell from my dick since I started using condoms . Can you tell me your opinion on this , is it big for me or what ? Once I used 53mm condom and the same happened .

Comment

Hmm it;s a funny one both sizes should have been ok . Perhaps you skin is sensitive to lube.

Comment

It could be that the condom is too small in girth, even at 56mm.

I'm 13cm girth (5.1") and even with Skyn Large (56mm but more stretchy than durex) I sometimes had a ring on my base when taken off. I think not unrolling it fully can add to the effect. Just like if you roll down the end of your sock in a nice fat roll the pressure is greater then if you would just slide down and bunch up the sock.

I tried Mysize condoms. From their measuring guide I'm right between 60mm and 64mm. I'm using 60 and I'm happy with it and no more red marks. And it doesn't slip off either (although I don't go soft right after I finish so maybe there's something to it).

Comment

Originally posted by WoodWork View Post
            It could be that the condom is too small in girth, even at 56mm.

I'm 13cm girth (5.1") and even with Skyn Large (56mm but more stretchy than durex) I sometimes had a ring on my base when taken off. I think not unrolling it fully can add to the effect. Just like if you roll down the end of your sock in a nice fat roll the pressure is greater then if you would just slide down and bunch up the sock.

I tried Mysize condoms. From their measuring guide I'm right between 60mm and 64mm. I'm using 60 and I'm happy with it and no more red marks. And it doesn't slip off either (although I don't go soft right after I finish so maybe there's something to it).
            You use a 60 mm condom at 5.1 " girth???? A 54 mm condom would be more typical at that size .

Comment

Well that's what is "said" that 54mm is typical But sadly condoms don't "just stretch and adapt" so it's quite important to find the right size if you use condoms frequently.

For me, I can't "just" unroll a durex. First I have to go over my glans that's bigger. Then because I'm uncut, the skin gets bunched up and I have to put my fingers under the condom to roll it over further down the shatf. Also after putting it on, my glans look squeezed and unnatural (just like a bank robber with a stocking pulled over his face )

So I tried Skyn Large, also 56mm but it's not latex and it stretches more. That gave me more space and I could unroll it normally. But as the OP there still sometimes were a red ring at the base.

So I measured and ordered from mysize different sizes, from 57mm to 64mm and settled on 60mm and I'm really happy with it.

As from the Mysize package info:
              "My Size Condom 60 mm, (2.36 inches) MY SIZE 60 is recommended for a penis circumference of 12 to 13cm (4.72 - 5.12 inches)"

For me it's a 12cm girth condom on a 13cm girth penis so there is enough margin.

So I think the OP can just order few sizes around what it recommended ad try them out.

(there is also "theyfit" where you can also pick the length but I haven't tried it)
              WoodWork
              Last edited by WoodWork; 01-22-2020, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Hmm well I found a 54 mm condom ok till i exceeded 5.5in girth so do most people . Still go with what suits you.

Comment

Yup, I think everyone's different so: what ever condom feels comfortable but at the same does what it's suppose to do and does not slip or break.

So I think if there is an option of trying different sizes for the OP (I think USA has limitations to it) why not try out and find what's best

Comment

Yes the US seems to have particular problems in regard to condoms . But they can order from overseas over the net any way .

Comment

Originally posted by WoodWork View Post
                      So I measured and ordered from mysize different sizes, from 57mm to 64mm and settled on 60mm and I'm really happy with it.
                      mag vs my size 69 that is why they don't sell them in the states
                      mostly due to idiots buying them thinking they are "big" when they might get lost inside her

20190125_033625.jpg

Comment

Every other country seems to manage.

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
                          mag vs my size 69 that is why they don't sell them in the states
                          mostly due to idiots buying them thinking they are "big" when they might get lost inside her
                          I can see the logic of that but I don't think the solution is great. As I understand US has a standard condom size of 54mm ("Magnum" despite their name is also that size) and not much else is legally allowed to be manufactured or imported.

The problem is that if someone is above average in girth (and OP is above) that could maybe benefit from trying a larger size, and is living in our culture. For starters most men feel smaller then they actually are. Also even thinking about trying a bigger size is seen as "don't be too cocky thinking your bigger then the rest"/"it's rubber and it can fit on a leg so stop complaining". If you add to it a government limiting size like in US then most people will leave it as is and not even try.

But the effect of that is that that above average men will not think the condom is too small because "it's the right size on their small pecker" and think that condoms just suck - maybe even they should try luck without a condom.

I think it's far worse effect than someone buying a too big one and then noticing that it slipped, realizing it's time to try a bit smaller size.

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind that countless US guys do not use condoms because they tried they wrong size and they sucked . So the government is encouraging 2 things non use of condoms and guys to buy non US condoms .

All that said it stuns me that the op has issues with a 56 mm condom when his size is fairly average . Remember the US Magnum is 54 mm at the base.

Comment

I'm about 5.2-5.3" near the base, and 52mm are very uncomfortable/pinch, and Magnums at 54mm work but also do leave a bright red ring afterwards. Skyn Large at 56mm or Durex Love at the same size always seemed to work best for me.
                              Original/Current Stats:
                              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X