Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner Workout for straightening Penis without extender.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Workout for straightening Penis without extender.

Hello Everyone,

I have a long , relativly thin , heavily left bend penis. Sounds terrible? It is!

I can't wear extenders , i wasted money on the phallosan and the penimaster and i hated both, really can't wear them , sold them right away on ebay.

I'm looking for a workout that you can do as a beginner that focus on straightening and maybe girth , but im afraid of gaining more curved length.

I don't even know how to measure curve correctly , because typical for peyrones , half of my penis is straight , than comes the bend i would guess about
    30 Degrees or so.

What I read here so far is that when you jelg with less erection you gain more length and with more erection you gain more girth , but the last one is not recommend for beginners?

I'm also thinking about buying a pump (bathmate?) but the oppionions if it helps with curvature are mixed.

Anybody has any tips for me?

hello Bimbola ,
    to the gym bro
    first of all you need to visit this link and read it carefully
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html , or press Start Here! button on the top left
    then you can pick any workout you want to Enlarge ur penis , but you should follow one of the beginner routines for 90 days to avoid over training or injuries !!
    About penis curve
    Read This: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...nis-101-a.html
    you should follow 90 days routine to be conditioned for more advanced exercises so read this quote too
    Originally posted by not2big View Post
    Welcome to the Gym It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips. It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to. PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
    :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
    We Dropping Bombs
    :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Good advice ^^^^
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X