Looking for advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice

have tried pe before but never actually committed for more than a month, im serious now and have been at it for a bit more than a month! I would appreciate some pointers.
    This is my routine
    I use a size-genetics with the vlc tugger for 3 hours a day, after that i do some warmup and stretch manually for around 10 minutes up, down, left and up! When im done i warm up again and jelk for 20 min and then stretch again for another 10 min in all directions. When im done i do the Bathmate pump for 20 min. And that is what I've been doing! Any tips or recommendations are well appreciated.
    I train 3 day off one off than 2 days on one off but have been thinking to 5 days on 2 days off. What do you guys think is best for me? My goal is to reach 7 inches, currently im 5.5

Do stretches before extending, wear extender minimum of 4 hours, do 5 days on, 2 off.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Are you adding volume each session? What about stamina targeted exercises?
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Stay invigorated and be proud of your efforts.

Buy low, sell high !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

OPs question goes along with a question that I had. At what point does PE become too much PE? As a beginner would hanging, jp90, extending, and pumping 2 days on 1 day off provide effective gains or would it be detrimental? My mindset was that it would be best to complete JP90 and then add a new device/method. Is this the wrong idea?

Comment

Originally posted by a_worm View Post
            OPs question goes along with a question that I had. At what point does PE become too much PE? As a beginner would hanging, jp90, extending, and pumping 2 days on 1 day off provide effective gains or would it be detrimental? My mindset was that it would be best to complete JP90 and then add a new device/method. Is this the wrong idea?
            Start low in order to give yourself room to increase sets and time over a period of 6-8 weeks.

You don't need to be doing 3 hours of manuals a day.

Aside from extending(where 3-4 hours daily was my sweet spot) you should be able to complete a manual routine in 15 minutes as a beginner. Anything over 45 mins is more in the advanced end of the spectrum.

Good luck.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I guess I’m doing to much, im going to cut down a little bit with the extender. Thanks a lot, you guy are very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferna View Post
                I guess I’m doing to much, im going to cut down a little bit with the extender. Thanks a lot, you guy are very helpful.
                I'd cut down on the manuals
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Working...
                X