z1nky's routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z1nky's routine

so i did PE back in the days when i found this site, did jelqs, some stretches, ulis, clamps before but never stayed consistent with it

now ive been doing it since jan 2020 consistently and tell me if my routine is good or wot needs to change:

3 days on 1 day off

x = sets

1st day:

(morning): 5x flaccid stretch all directions, 50 jelqs up, 50 jelqs out
    (afternoon): 5-7 sets Uli (20-30sec each), 5 sets erect stretch (30sec each) (translate flaccid gains to erect gains)
    (evening): 100 side to side stretches, 100 jelqs

2nd day:

(morning): 5x double stretch (15sec each), 50 jelqs up, 50 jelqs out
    (afternoon) : 5-7 sets Uli (20-30sec each), 5 sets erect stretch (translate flaccid gains to erect gains)
    (evening): 5x flaccid stretches(15sec), 50 jelqs up, 50 jelqs out

3rd day:

(morning): 5x flaccid stretch, 100 side to side stretches
    (afternoon): 200 jelqs all directions (40 up, 40 down, 40 right, 40 left, 40 out)
    (evening): 3-5x double stretches (15sec), 50 jelqs random directions

4th day : rest completely

(1 day a week - just jelqs throughout the whole day - around 300)

repeat

I will incorporate clamping after 6months of consistent PE ( around 3.5 more months till that)
    I did gain some size with this but dont know if its from PE because - i went to do an injection of filler to my penis and it made it around 0.5" shorter (backfired), but then i started to do the exercises and the size has come back; is it from the filler being less affecting my penis or from PE gains u think?

could i get to a goal of +1inch gain in length and 0.5-0.7" gain in girth by the end of the year with this routine?

Thanks
    z1nky
    Last edited by z1nky; 03-08-2020, 04:59 PM.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hey Z1nky!

Welcome back to the Gym

If you didn’t do so previously, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is not always best to reinvent the wheel. It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

these exercises are advanced and will lead to Over training
        a lot of exercises and a lot of time ....
        if you just started like this ,,, when you go advance , you wont find any workouts to do
        just start with a beginning routine ...
        START HERE !
        you should read carefully cuz every thing is important
        Routine Creation
        this will help you to create a routine that fit your case
        Please avoid over training or injuries , GoodLuck
        :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
        We Dropping Bombs
        :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Working...
        X