Question on Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Jelqing

Ok, so this may have been asked like a million times on here but why not - I'll ask again.

I just started and went with about 50% erect when trying to jelq. As soon as I started it was like I was getting too erect, I'm not sure.

So, here's the question. Is this exercise meant to stretch as you go down the penis, or is it just meant to "milk" more blood into the penis. I was unsure so I only did the exercise for a short time 2 days in a row thinking that I may have been doing it wrong.

Also, I think I may have been squeezing too hard, I got a red spot near the foreskin. I suppose this would be a broken blood vessel correct?

But I do think I noticed a difference after doing this for 2 days in a row. I can now visibly see the veins on either side of my penis, even most of the time when I'm not erect. I guess I'm doing something right.

its meant to push blood through the penis. Expanding the tissue! it also give the penis some stretching if you jelq at lower erection leves!

But the main thing when you jelq is to "milk" the penis just like you say

Donīt worry about the red dot but don't jelq any harder. You donīt need that much force! Better to Jelq light than too hard!

The veins is a great sign of doing it right

I hope this helps! Good luck!
    Last edited by Zixo; 05-17-2010, 06:04 AM.
    Start (25/1 -09)
    BPEL 6.29
    EG 4,53

Now (2/9 -09)
    BPEL 6,40
    EG 5,1

Final goal

EL 8,0
    EG 6

Comment

Another thing that I think I was doing wrong was I had one had with the "OK" shape around the base and I was jelqing with the other.

I don't know why I thought this was the way to do it. Is that an advanced jelq?

Comment

Well for less pressure the one hand jelq just ok grip base and go up. The other is the standard ok grip base and below glands , move base grip up removeing the grip below the glands as the other hand gets half way there the grip that was the base is the new below the glands grip carful too much pressure can cause damage

Comment

Working...
        X